Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm always surprised by how much Spirit and Fortune are able to sneak in, and then I remember I used to do the same at one job I did not particularly care for. XD

Toppage, page 689! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

On 3/4/2019 at 9:59 PM, Tigerkralle said:

So are you able to do art Spirit? Or is the huge TV still there and blocking the place?

Haha yeah I got some art done. I just put on shows that I've already watched. XD

But now my paint is finished so now I have nothing to do.

Good morning everyone!

Hey spirit. (And I spy a rainbow)

Divinity original sin 2 is on sale on steam and I am so tempted! I've wanted that game for ages!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

I cannot remember the last time I changed anything in my signature. I know it was before the forum change.

Hello!

i should do some research and look what helps to avoid winter blues. Know that the days are having more and more sunshine per day i feel a huge difference and i was so unproductive. I know Northern Germany is not Finland with really a huge problem in Winter but still this year it had a larger impact on me then usual. Slowly i get more active and i was soo lazy on a lot of things in my life...

But the weather is weird Spring is too early for my feeling.

I think i changed a bit in my signature after the huge forum change.

I haven't changed my signature in ages. Maybe a year or two ago

Our clocks go forward this weekend. Do yours also change, @Tigerkralle?

(Hmm. I should come visit when I go to Bonn this summer... )

No in Central Europe it's at the last weekend of March! So from 2 o'clock in the morning one hour forward to 3 o'clock. Or was it frfom 3 to 4? Whatever i will get it right.

Edited by Tigerkralle

It is usually at 2 a.m. I always change my clocks before I go to bed so it is the new time when I wake up.

4 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I just noticed @Lagie has 7000 more proper posts than me :D

XD Nice even number there!

*sets out pancakes with maple syrup*

It is actually a little chilly (for here) this morning. Makes a pleasant change.

Good morning everyone!

Almost weekend! But the freaking reps is giving me hell with their stupid ads today 😒

Hey Spirit.

Ugh I bought some anime shirts from an online store a while ago and they finally arrived but they're pretty sub-par... I wanna buy an actual good one but I'm so unsure.. I've found a proper aussie store and the shirts are high cost which usually means quality.

ello ello

actually 11:30 pm here for me. still haven't eaten dinner........but I really don't feel like eating and it is almost bedtime........

I ate some biscuits with flavouring.

But had stomach pains for a few weeks after that.

Spirit, sounds like you need to swipe one of Fortune's flamethrowers. I think she left them in the back closet.

Good morning, all! B)

*sets out yogurt and fruit*

Enjoy the celebration, Rainbow. I don't think anything happens here today.

Eating right before bed isn't usually a good thing as it messes up the rest your digestion needs. Water. Water is good.

Hi,

i will not toucht the flamethrower of Fortune. I don't know if there is a trap nearby that she set up.

Anyway i clear out this mean looking human eating vines, not the dragons but evil plants. *trust in your own tools*

I will use my own flamethrower.