Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD

Good way to learn patience.

Not really... I just figured out my tv might not fit in my car.

Close enough XD

Yeah... So I have to figure out how to get it from home to the flat.

Hey MP. 

Yes I have. Nearly done with Paris, just gotta do a Escalation to lvl 5. 

Congrats on the coolness!

Mm so cool

image.png.266153de4ccb91fee924d322dfa8ea58.png

I got PS+ to play the new Fighterz characters with my brother (i've only played it once though... real worth the cost atm)
Started downloading hitman but you can't limit download speed on the ps4 so I paused it... have yet to download it.

Did you win MP?

Hitman is fun but I sometimes struggle with my timing. I either get caught or miss my window of opportunity and end up having to wait ages. 

Hmm that's a tough one Spirit. You got a measuring tape? Can't hurt to double check. 

If you want a laugh and you're okay with some coarse language fort, I recomend the Auzziegamer, he uploads about once a year nowadays but his old videos of Hitman and Assassins Creed Multiplayer were hilarious! But they were also really good, he won a lot.

And if you mean won against my brother I did in one or two matches but I think my brother was going easy on me (didn't help that I hadn't played for over a month and I was trying out new characters while he was using his main team)

I might once I have finished the game myself. Don't really want any spoilers.

The special method for the second training level has been my favourite kill so far. 

Most of his videos are old, the thumbnail and titles let you know which game he's playing.

I only like to watch let's plays of games I have either already played or know I will never play. Usually I watch Markiplier play stuff like FNAT or Evil Within because otherwise they too scary for me XD

Auzziegamer is 20x better htan markiplier... sucks he doesn't upload anymore.

At the least you should watch his assassins creed multiplayer games (the games are you are hidden amongst a bunch of clones of yourself and your enemies and you have to rack up kills while avoiding getting killed yourself) the best part is that not only is he good at the game, he does editing and voices for all the people he plays against, most of them are pretty funny.

I'm happy with Mark. XD

Now I need a new title for my new avatar....

CZ needs more screentime, she uses a gun in a fantasy setting...  it'd be so cool to see interactions.

New Worlders would probably just think it's some kind of complicated magic wand or something. 

I want to see the Floor Guardians in 'modern' Tokyo. It'll probably never happen, but it'd be fun. 

Who is your new avatar, Fortune?

Yay for being cool, MP!

Could you attach a large shopping cart to the back of your car, Spirit, and tow the TV that way?

Good morning, CPA!

*sets out croissants*

I am home, away from the ticks and fleas!

Lagie!

*latehugs*

Entoma from Overlord. 

I'm not sure it would be your sort of thing XD

But yay on being away from the bugs!

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Definitely one I am not familiar with.

Lovely sunny day here!

Yeah it's all about horrible things happening to people regardless of how much they actually deserve it. 

Kinda like GoT. 

It's that annoying kinda weather were it's too warm for a jacket but too cold without one.

Typical British day really. 

16 hours ago, Lagie said:

Could you attach a large shopping cart to the back of your car, Spirit, and tow the TV that way?

You know... In this country that wouldn't be even weird if I did it XD

But I have to drive a long road which means I can't drive fast. Plus the beggars by the traffic lights might steal it.

Good morning peeps!

Here's the Hitman vid nobody asked for. It's just an Escalation mission so no spoilers. 

Spoiler

Edit: So lonely. 

EditEdit: So, so lonely. 

Edited by Fortune86