Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm ok with RPG scary, but dislike horror games. Can't play them because I panic too much XD

Just finished watching all of Markiplier's Five at Nights at Freddie's Let's Plays. That I can handle lol. 

I can't handle Five Nights at Frieddie's. I suck at those jump scares!

I could never play them myself. My Dad was laughing at me jumping at the scares in the Let's Plays XD

Little Nightmares wasn't too bad. It's more a platformer with a scary theme rather than proper horror. 

The old Tomb Raider games even made me jump... So I'm no good with those games XD

Ooooooh the bear. I remember the first time you come across a bear in Tomb Raider. And every encounter after that XD

Dang that roar nearly made me poop myself.

My old room mate was playing it down stairs one night and then that roar. Wasn't sure if I should run or not. XD

I remember that there is one that lurks around the edge of a pool. I just kinda floated there for ages willing it to go away lol. 

Aw man I just remembered.... I have an eyebrow waxing this afternoon T.T

Hi,

i am still so tired. It was so cold and i did not slept for long. I think today i hopefully will be able to sleep early and well.

*sends Tiger a cosy blanket* Hope you sleep better tonight.

I don't know that I'd want my kids attending a school that describes itself as " Canada's Oldest Independant School". If they can't spell their own slogan correctly, what are they teaching the kids? (I am hoping it's our lousy Bahamian proofreaders' fault...)

Speaking of misspellings in organization names, there's a bank or something by my house that's called "Guarenty Trust." I don't think your name guarentees much trust, bub. 

Eheheh. There’s a palm reader around here with a sign that says, “Their is a higher power...”

Doesn't give one much hope does it? :P

We had an exhausting shop day today, with all clothes half price, making over $1,100! :o A lot of retail shops here don't even make that most full days, and we are only open four hours!

Pre-authorization charges are the most annoying things.

Exhausted.

Cleaned my whole flat out this weekend and I'm still exhausted.

The flat isn't that big XD

But I might have people staying over and I need make sure it's kid safe.

That is in my room. And the door will be closed most of the time.

So that will be safe!