Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey at least you still have hair. There was like, a 40% chance you could have been Lex Luthor'd. 

Yeah then I would become your villain!! And I will not lose!

Fine.... I am bad guy hero then.

But you would have suffered if my hair was all gone!

You've been sprinkling for so long and no hair loss. So I guess I'm okay.

Nope. No testing.

I'm having my hair done tomorrow.

I don't want you go making my hair disappear on me.

Awesome news! @DragonSpirit009

And we got oil and in about 15 mins we can set the heating system to 'on' again. It was 0°C or -1°C outside and it takes such a long time for a house to cool down completly. Like although the oil was out a bit too early and it started to not work at the evening of the 14th and since then we were using one tiny radiator for a few hours after finding it down in the basement... I was laying under some blankets for the biggest part of the day and a friend called me and we started talking until the battery on my phone went out.^^

There are still bits of snow outside.

The beautiful sound of a starting system... you can't use the system right after getting to oil so we need to waited at least one hour after getting our oil... And now it will take some time to get our home out of the claws of the Winter.

@Fortune86You have been through a cold house/flat this winter too. So very yaaaaaay for warmth!

*starts to build a fortress out of pillows* Now where to put the flamethrower traps?

I usually put my flamethrower traps in two rows along a long corridor, with an extra surprise bonus one behind the door at the end.  

Nothing particularly fancy I admit, but it's usually enough to get people warmed up for the rest of the fort.

That's a pretty standard desing and a warm welcoming for everybody. I don't feel like standard today but warm welcoming into my fortress is something...

*orders more flamethrower traps and a cup of tea*

I need to use standard traps and then spice it up with a random nice thing like if they pull a lever usally there is a pit if you use the lever standing directly in front, so they will develop the habit to pull it and jump back... now if i put the pit exactly there from time to time... B)

When you have no money and have no room but you still want the £700 chaise longue from DFS. 

That's great news, Spirit! Hope the replacement is better.

MP, for a moment I thought you were talking about the DC cactus, since I just received one from one of the dragons! XD

Fairly good. Just not in the mood for work.

How goes it with you?