Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Meltingly hot!

How goes it by your side?

*starts scraping some snow into a bucket*

If I put some ice cubes in the bottom, that'll keep it cold until it gets to you yes?

Lets hope so!

I've completely drenched my head in water and it's already half dry again.

I'll try but the supply of rope that doesn't burn is running low here

Thanks ^_^

Only one left!

The Challenge of the Gods. On level 4 now! So much dying!

So, halfway there? =D

I'm thinking Pawn!Spirit needs a new look. Had the Ancient Armor set for several play throughs now.

Yay!

Level 5 done!

Now I'm going to die a lot.

Oh what armor are your thinking of getting?

That was fast XD

I don't really know. I'll have to wait until I boot up the game again. Something to go with this maybe.

Spoiler

350?cb=20130427003359

Dammit, I just can't get my new profile pic right... not sure f it's the eyes or the smile

And sorry that the video spoiled some surprises. Which ones?

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

@beldarius: oooh, board game party? sounds fun.

We basically play like 3-4 rounds of Trivial Pursuit with men vs. women teams, and occasionally take up another board game. It's kind of skewed in the favor of women, though, since it's just my parents and me, our neighbors (husband and wife) and their friends (husband and wife). It's always four women vs. three men that way. XD

Though then again, the husband of the neighbor couple is a walking encyclopedia so the men often win thanks to him. (I'm the encyclopedia on the women's side, though I know far less than he does.) It's always exciting since you learn something new each time we play - the encyclopedia guy often explains the stories behind his answers, making it like a history lesson~

Not to mention he's hilarious and sometimes breaks out talking in gibberish that sounds like a language (remember "What languages sound like to foreigners"? What he does is similar.). He's especially adept with gibberish Estonian, German and Russian.

Edited by Beldarius