Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Don't know... I stopped at challenge two last night cause I was very tired.

I forgot to check if I can continue from there. I started a new game so that I can do the speed run

Yeah but I'm still distracted by wanting to kill stray monsters XD

Yeah. Only the areas with a barrier means you have to kill all of them.

I've watched a couple videos for the challenge of the gods trophy. I'm utterly dead when I hit challenge 7

That's when all hell breaks loose and I have to be good at pressing the right buttons while dodging everything.

What will you be fighting? 

If you lose, can you restart that round or do you have to go from the beginning? 

Kill everything and not get hit, killing Minotaur's without killing the undead. Fighting Satyrs and Cerberus puppies till a platform lowers. I'm dead!! So dead!!

D:

Yeah that does sound awfully hard, especially the not getting hit bit. I think I'll stick with trying to avoid Mr Grabby Hands. 

Are you still thinking of getting Digimon? 

What game are you playing currently?

Yeah maybe.... I have R100 in the wallet and adding R30 more is no big deal. 

Little Nightmares. Fun but scary XD

I'm thinking maybe of replaying it myself. I still have to use the third starter. 

Doesn't spoil anything I'm pretty sure.

It jumps between scenes quite quickly, and you can always just listen to it you don't have to watch the video.

Lyrics wise theres 100% no spoilers.

Hmm I forget how to get the actual player to appear

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I still have an Assassins game and God of War 2. Dont know if I should buy more games.

Hi MP

I've sort of caught up with my backlog. I think I've got all the trophies I'm going to get for now. 

Sitting here waiting for New Years' Eve. ...I'm just utterly excited thanks to our annual New Years' "board game party" with the neighbors. dfkjdsglg

And still fangirling about the Super Robot Wars X announcement. I didn't think Banpresto's decision to release their games in English was a permanent one. Yet SRW X is coming out in English in April/May and I'm flipping ouuuut. alot  Ended up pre-ordering the game right away to boot. (Super excited about finally getting to play Dunbine, Gundam Wing, Mashin Hero Wataru and Nadia of the Blue Water. First time for Nadia, too - battleship protagonists weren't a thing before the previous game.)

Welcome, Beldarius!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out a few rice-based dishes*

I've only just realized I forgot to change my avatar to the Christmas one! :o

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I've only just realized I forgot to change my avatar to the Christmas one! :o

Me too! :( I haven't done Christmas particularly well this year.

@beldarius: oooh, board game party? sounds fun. I don't know what's happening this year. I know my family always has a new year's party but I don't know if I'm going to that anymore on account that they don't like my boyfriend and I don't want him to be alone for the new year. Haven't really heard from my friends if anything was happening.

Good morning peeps!

Finished with Little Nightmares last night, so I think It's time to dust PawnSpirit down and take her hunting to fill out her bestiary. 

@Marcus Pheonix : That video was pretty good, but I think it should only be viewed once the main game has been played. No story spoilers in it, but it does give away a couple of surprises that are best experienced in game :)