Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Today we were back to sunny.

I took a tumble at work. Gashes to the knee and a deepish cut in my right foot. Blerg.

@Lagie Ouchie! I hope it all heals well. Do you need stitches?

I ran into the end of an iron railing while trying to outrun a lawn sprinkler yesterday and have a huge bruise on my arm. I'd have done better to get wet! It has been two weeks+ since we had rain here and we planted new grass, so have been watering it frequently.

Fort sits spirit on her knee, gives her a pat on the head.

"Now Spirit, some times mummy needs to sell you off to the nice people so you can bring back crystals... and when you go, mummy needs you to do everything you can to make the nice people give mummy lots and lots of crystals"

Hey MP.

Oh, that's not the problem. Spirit is doing very well raking in the RC. She's made me over 300,000 already =D I think she keeps getting hired because she's pretty. 

I feel so sorry for you Spirit.

You're just like the guy on the right of my first gif, sold off for money :'(

Wait?!

Why are people selling me?!

Why is Fortune my mom? I'm older than her

At least with me, Spirit is taken good care of. I've vetted all of her employers and they've all given excellent feedback.

Spirit, I hate to break it to you, but I just don't think Gransys is ready for a Space Flight Program yet. Especially not with rocket propelled Saurians. 

DLZ_rGpWkAA5WBF.jpg

Just now, DragonSpirit009 said:

Did I send someone flying?

You tried. Unfortunately they didn't get very far before they came crashing back down again, well dead. 

Hey for me spirit became the head honcho!

Heres her crew crew after some clothing changes. Leo McMuttonchops looking snazzy.

Spoiler

Makeover!.jpg.4dd60c221e5d550ce32ee132e486d4e5.jpg

Thats cause Ryo was level 1000+ and I never got to that point. She was the master not the servant, thats what matters!

XD

Well hopefully things will go better next time.

Spirit does work very hard though, even against Golems

What ability was it that was making you all lightning-y.

God seeing that just makes me want to buy DD for PC again...

Spirit's Fulmination spell. It was our first Golem fight so she was throwing everything she had at them to see what hurt. 

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Lagie Ouchie! I hope it all heals well. Do you need stitches?

I ran into the end of an iron railing while trying to outrun a lawn sprinkler yesterday and have a huge bruise on my arm. I'd have done better to get wet! It has been two weeks+ since we had rain here and we planted new grass, so have been watering it frequently.

Nope, just lots of TLC. :P Yours sounds painful, too!

I hope we can get the slime scribbed off the flagstones soon before anyone else comes crashing down.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with hazelnut spread*

Spirit, you must be exhausted from all that fighting! :o