Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Kind of... I got a bit frustrated and switched it off for awhile. Dang woman kept running up the tree instead of stabbing someone.

O.o

That does sound troublesome. 

I take it your target was under/next to the tree in question?

No not really.

I was in a swamp. Lots of trees in my way. Not to mention I can't run in a straight line XD

XD

That is bad.

Though I can't do straight lines either. There's a forward dash attack in Andromeda, but I keep bouncing off walls instead. 

There is a part where I have to row with a canoe... I failed so many times. I kept rowing in reverse XD

I'm ok with RPGs and puzzles, but I'm bad at most other things. 

That said, I'm not doing exactly brilliant with Andromeda either. I keep picking the 'nice' options and it may have backfired a little bit. 

Yeah! I wasn't planning on playing this week cause I had to clean my flat. But I had trouble falling a sleep.

I know that feeling. I've gotten into a bad cycle. Can't get to sleep on a night so I play games, then can't wake up in the morning. 

I don't really stay up to late. I just have an absurd amount of time

Rock of Ages is both tower defence and bowling, you build up defences whilst also roll a boulder into the enemies castle.

I really want to play Divinity Original Sin 2. But it's expesnive and no one else I know wants it and it's best in multiplayer.

I have never even heard of it.

I'm not great with multiplayers anyway. In about two weeks I'll be trying to get people to hire Spirit and that's about as social as I like to get XD

On 9/20/2017 at 9:24 AM, DragonSpirit009 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAGIE!!

316fdbcbd192dbc7bc80d06d9d4c203a.jpg.406d082584914c71ce76cbb4d626b8ff.jpg

It's too cute to eat! :D:wub:

Good evening, CPA! B)

Yesterday did not turn out as I'd expected, but it was a great day!  My shop volunteers managed to plan an elaborate surprise party for me! :wub: 

Lunch with my dad and stepmom went well, too.  Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

*sets out freshly-baked bread and butter*  A friend made it; it's yummy!

Glad you had a good birthday. :D

Fresh-baked bread? Yum! Better than cake!