Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Good morning everyone!

Today is my day off due to my flat is being painted out.

So I'm just sitting and relaxing, watching the guys work.

Wait so are you at your work just lazing about cause you can't be at your place?

Also fortune better see my response to her querry.

God I had such an annoying mission, needed to stealthily make it from one side of a stadium to an other, with loads of enemies (one giant bloody annoying bellowback, though fortunately he only stayed in one corner of the map) and bairly any tall grass to hide in.

I tried it so many times but they'd always notice me from 100m away and if the people 100m away notice me the bellow back (which was right next to one of the few hiding spots) would notice and start pelting me with fire before I got swarmed by the guards... in the end I made it a fair way before they spotted me in my secret hidy hole (which was strange cause the guards patrol changed to basically circle the area) so I just sprinted out and detonated the explosives I was meant to, which led my allies in turning it into a free for all.

Oh if thats what you're concerned about its fine. There are plants required for ammo but they're abundant and you can get a perk or 2 to increase the amount you get from each plant. I'm constantly at max stacks of the basic items I need for ammo (so much so it overfills my inventory and I need to sell them). And getting crafting stuff is quite easy, it's generally just stuff from animals which are in abundance and with the exception of the boars go down in one shot, RNG isn't that harsh that it takes a while (fish are a bit annoying cause they're more limited (water) and their bodies travel down rivers when they die so it can be a hastle to loot them.

And usually you only need max 2 of one thing for a single thing so even when its Robo-loot it doesn't take too long.

Ah, good. So no spending three hours farming 20 bear claws or whatever? Thanks.

Anyhoos, good morning peeps!

I spent nearly an hour crafting a single set of armor last night. I managed to get the stats and specs I wanted within about two minutes, but I spent the next forty trying to pick the colours.

Agent: Inquisitor, a Qunari soldier has been found dead in the Winter Palace! We must find out where they came from and what they were after.

Me: Which shade of blue do you think looks better?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

I'm not at work. I'm at my flat watching the people who are painting work.

Just played my first "Warriors" game, the one piece one. Pretty fun but the controller layout is terrible... who puts the menu on right stick?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Are painter peeps cute?

Hey MP. Hey Rainbow.

I have no idea what you ate, Rainbow.

I believe you can eat pork for dinner, yes.

I'll be having fish and chips tonight o3o

I haven't eaten anything today. The painters arrived a bit early.

Sadly no they are none cute ones Fortune

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

We don't often have dinner around here, Rainbow, and anything in the fridge is fair game.

I'm headed home today which means no more morning posts for a while.

What colour are they painting your flat, Spirit?

Well, there are pigs out in the Exuma cays, but the tourists like to feed them and swim with them so I doubt they'd let you eat any of them.

LAGIE *huggles*

The color is a grey-ish color. Will post a pic when its done

Good morning MP, Rainbow, Spirit, Fortune and anyone else!

Good luck with the painting Spirit. I hope the shade of gray is lighter than the color they used in my daughter's new house. She ended up getting it repainted because it was so dark and depressing!

We were supposed to get a bit of snow this morning, but none yet. They are predicting a fairly large storm on Tuesday, which may give us quite a bit of snow if it is cold enough. It was 70 degrees F yesterday! (about 21 C) This time of year around here is interesting!

*purrs*

PET ME

(also, Rainbow's drawing/reference is my avatar, but she is pure white with much longer fangs, like a sabertooth's. Take note that her left eye is blinded so it's a blackish color with a scar going through it, and her right ear are notched on both side, her left ear is torn. The stripes on her chest are bear scars.

Theres something very satisfying about sending thousands of pirates flying by winking at them while dressed as a fat frank-n-furter.

This game is fun.