Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

My Dad does at the moment. He's waiting until the contract is up for renewal and then he's gonna cancel. Same for her car insurance and stuff. 

Well maybe when that happens you guys can get a bit more money out of it.

I hope so. My dad pays so much already. I'm hoping when we get a smaller place I can maybe help take over some of the bills, or at least do so once I've paid the car off. 

Well what ever happens don't let your mother cross you over by letting your guys pay for stuff in the future. She left so she doesn't get to bully you guys any more

She's trying to rope us into packing stuff for her, but we've managed to stay out of it for now. I try not to talk to her about stuff because I know she'll just start a fight. 

Good!

Keep avoiding. You guys are doing the right thing Fortune!

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Lol there were only 8 people at my class this evening... it's so strange sitting with the girl who was my friend who then said she hated me but who is now being very friendly because I think the people she stopped being friends with me so she could be friends with have stopped being friends with her.

Ehh its been a slow return to her being fine with me, this was just the first time where it was the both of us sitting together without anyone else. We got along quite well but theres just something intimidating about her.

I'm hungry too, I only just got home.

In other news the moon is brighter than the street lamps tonight.

Moonshot.png.78a4c8d63539e238220334e689a4b323.png

What is there to get in Australia? Apart from kangaroos and stuff? Or maybe they're stalking MP? 

Koala's?

Coral reef?

Maybe stuff that can kill. There is a lot of stuff there that is dangerous.

True. 

Maybe some Aliens have gone on a hunting expedition, taking on Australia's wildlife as some kind of ultimate thrill, but now they've gone missing and MP is the Alien Emperor's only hope of finding his sixty three missing children. 

MP make a deal with the Alien Emperor.

You will find his kids for money XD

He's not posting. Maybe he's already gone on the fetch quest?

How long do you think it will take him to find sixty three tiny alien toddlers in the Australian outback?

Well I think he might have a bit of trouble finding them if they are that small!