Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I think I've heard of that game, or I've heard of games like that. Were the literally parachuted in?

Got a haircut today, spent half the thing trying to wipe off all the hair from my face, fortunately the barber noticed my frustration and started brushing it off for me... made me regret washing my hair before going.

Also had a solid session of Horizon today. Did some hunting challenges and I can say that the Bellowback is a censorkip.gif has loads of health and armour, its weakspots aren't exactly weak and it's resistant to fire (because it likes to breathe it out at you). Still, I cleared horizons equivalent of a dungeon and can now hack the robo tiggers (they're wonderful things) so that could be fun in the future.

Hi MP.

Do you have to do a lot of scavaging in Horizon or an you just get on and kill things?

Hi there MP!

Yeah if I remember right they were parachuted in.

I don't think you'll ever get much revenge in that game.

Yeah but it's still funny watching them loose!

I'm going to have to decide soon if I want to start a third Digimon game or not. Very grindy and the side quests take forever, but I still have one starter left to use.

I might be deleting Warframe. Got to the point where I can't do much solo, can't get a proper team together and it's taking up a lot of space on my PS4.

Well maybe if you get an external hard-drive cause PS just released an update that allows you to save stuff on an external

My inventory gets pretty full, the trouble is no way to store items and the rarer drops are required for the later game weapons and armour, only I haven't unlocked those sets yet so I have to just keep them.

And in that sense there's equal scavenging and killing, all your ammo uses metal shards which is the games currency and the only way to get them (apart from crates and cashes) is to kill the robots. It's got lots of interesting quests though. Did one where I had to deliver ammo to a caravan, but the caravan falls under attack when I arrive, after that they find out the reason the ammo never got given to them when they left was cause one of their number left it so that the caravan would get killed and he could make off with their goods. Chased after him only for him to be killed by a stealth robot (my first encounter with it, fortunately it didn't have much HP and I managed to nail it with a stun grenade before it could invis away) which was what the ammo had been required for.

I don't really know what one of those is Spirit xd.png

I don't mind drops off dead things, but I kinda don't want to spend an hour tracking down six elfroot or whatever.

Edit: I am awaying for the day. Byes!

Edited by Fortune86

Oh if thats what you're concerned about its fine. There are plants required for ammo but they're abundant and you can get a perk or 2 to increase the amount you get from each plant. I'm constantly at max stacks of the basic items I need for ammo (so much so it overfills my inventory and I need to sell them). And getting crafting stuff is quite easy, it's generally just stuff from animals which are in abundance and with the exception of the boars go down in one shot, RNG isn't that harsh that it takes a while (fish are a bit annoying cause they're more limited (water) and their bodies travel down rivers when they die so it can be a hastle to loot them.

And usually you only need max 2 of one thing for a single thing so even when its Robo-loot it doesn't take too long.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

MP, your hairdresser should be wiping that loose hair away as part of the cut! tongue.gif

Mind you, I always come home from my haircuts with little bits of hair down my back and end up having to shower them away.

The m on this keyboard is sticking and hard to type. rolleyes.gif

Fort you better see my response tongue.gif

And lagie I know, but they were more busy cutting my hair (and seemed new to it) and it was like all the little individual hairs that were just piling on my face, you couldn't even see they were there he only new because I kept wiping.

Hello everyone smile.gif

I hope everyone's doing well!

DH! *glomps* This really is 'old home' week. First Twin returns and now you.

I am well, thanks.

How have you been?

Rainbow, I'm sure there's something meaty in the fridge, if you check.

Aww, well, now he knows for the next customer, MP! biggrin.gif

Hullo, CPA!

I am tired today. I want to just laze the day away, but I have to get some video game hacking done in time for a friend's birthday party tomorrow!

Video game ... hacking? huh.gif What's that, RW?

I wondered what had happened to the pig. tongue.gif

What I'm doing is hardly complex. It's hacking in that I get into the coding and mess around with it, but all I'm doing is replacing portions of the soundtrack with other sound files.

There's something really satisfying about hacking Super Smash Bros so that on some stages you get really awesome music, and then on another you can have Mumbo's Mountain from Banjo-Kazooie, and then a character's victory theme is the level failed music from Sonic Unleashed.

Happens often with me. Usually I'm A: preoccupied with something else (in this case, getting the aforementioned hacks ready for tomorrow followed by prepping a skeleton for cleaning) or B: I'm not in the mood for writing or C: a combination of the above. Sorry for any delays ^^;