Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Apart from Lagie, I think Kestra is the only one you might know? The rest have been killled off moved on.

We can talk dragons, Rainbow. Kinda what the site is for xd.png

Yes! I definitely know Kestra, not sure if he (?) will remember me though. I actually think I owe Kestra a well overdue apology for some things I may have said, can't remember who it was exactly.

*throws a pillow after Sock*

O.o

Well I won't ask what it was about Twin, but I hope you can make amends.

Oh god you're like a clone of me twin card ohmy.gif

Australian, male, at uni, was most commonly on this years ago during secondary school (or for me middle school)

I'm curious as to whether or not I was younger than you though.

Oh god you're like a clone of me twin card ohmy.gif

Australian, male, at uni, was most commonly on this years ago during secondary school (or for me middle school)

I'm curious as to whether or not I was younger than you though.

Oh hey that's pretty cool!

My birthday is 6th feb 1999 so i turned 18 just over a month ago smile.gif

Where about are you from and what uni are you going to?

What are you studying?

I'm from Melbourne, studying a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Welcome back, Twin! It's always good to see people return.

*cuffs* https://dragcave.net/lineage/krQt3

Fortune, when do your clocks go forward? Ours change this weekend.

Edited by Lagie

Ahh melbourne lovely place. Friend of mine is going to melbourne to study to be a doctor.

I'm studying pharmacy.

Ahh melbourne lovely place. Friend of mine is going to melbourne to study to be a doctor.

I'm studying pharmacy.

So the coincidences get weirder....

I'm currently working at a pharmacy lol

(although not as a pharmacist, i help out with the till and other stuff)

HELLO LAGIE!

It's good to see you again happy.gif

Edited by twin card

Ah, so we'll be out of sync for a couple of weeks. *snugs back*

I've been to Melbourne, lovely city! And Sydney, and Darwin, and Alice Springs, and Canberra, and Cairns. tongue.gif I was sad to see the Great Barrier Reef has been officially declared dead. sad.gif

*sends all her prescription refills to twin* I know, you work at the till, but you must have a cohort at the back who can fill them, right? wink.gif

I don't visit Suggestions that often, Rainbow.

*waves at MP* That bear earlier was cute.

Ah, so we'll be out of sync for a couple of weeks. *snugs back*

I've been to Melbourne, lovely city! And Sydney, and Darwin, and Alice Springs, and Canberra, and Cairns. tongue.gif I was sad to see the Great Barrier Reef has been officially declared dead. sad.gif

*sends all her prescription refills to twin* I know, you work at the till, but you must have a cohort at the back who can fill them, right? wink.gif

I actually went to the great barrier reef over my summer (your winter) holidays, it was sad to see all the bleached coral, but i got to see a lot of it before it was too late.

And yes, there is a cohort at the back who deal with all the drugs, surely I can hook you up wink.gif

When was it declared dead?

I haven't been since I was much younger, we were planning to go this year but money.

*mumbles* People with changing time! *mumbles*

I wish I could work at the pharmacy, no one hires me though 'sigh'

I got really lucky because my sister happens to work there as well, so when i was looking for work and they happened to be short staffed, she greased the wheels for me a bit.

I'm sure once you finish uni, your employability will go up and you won't have a problem (hopefully). I'm sort of in the same spot; i'd really like to get a job related to my degree but that's rather unlikely. I'm hoping i might be able to get an internship or do a summer program somewhere. Finger crossed for both of us!

Yeah thats all I can really hope for, unfortunately I've never had a job so i don't have any good referneces, the most I've done is a week of placement.