Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Collect the mushrooms, you use them to make better healing potions!! And yeah you're getting lower which is good but it also means harder enemies.

And I wasn't close on purpose the giant freakin' robo tiger lept at me so I dove to the side and shot his WEAK SPOT with his WEAKNESS of FIRE ARROWS and it detonated... I didn't think it would cause I'd already hit it a couple times. Explosion killed him though tongue.gif

Also that isn't shouting it's emphasis I'm just too lazy to make it bold or italics.

I'm going to have to start thinking about what I'm going to play after DAI (Trespasser probably be beaten before next week). No money or time for something new, so something old.

I don't recall ever seeing him again after the blood moon.

Hi there Rainbow.

I will MP. I read a little bit about the mushroom place... gonna build me a house there xd.png

Also I've past the lava part and I noticed an open area underground. Looks like the above ground but warmer xd.png

O.o

He's skinned someone else and taken their face! He could be anyone!

Be safe Spirit!

Nah I think the zombies and eyeballs ate him.

During blood moon those zombie buggers can open doors and let everything in.

O.o

That doesn't sound much better.

So glad I have a magical fortress xd.png

Trust me spirit you're gonna be worrying about more than just zombies and the eyes in future blood moons tongue.gif

Well you'll know when you reach hell the ground stops and theres a reasonble space and buildings made of hellstone. The key is to get obsidian (by pouring water over lava pools) and make an obsidian skull as it makes you immune to the burning effect of hellstone and meteors.

Ugh, the bunnies are the most annoying thing in niche. (beside carnivores and nichelings being old, that means you can't do anything with them.)

They move everytime a nicheling moves.

And also, the no paw is a really annoying and bad gene.

I think it is a genetic simulation game or something. Survival of the fittest and whatnot.

@MP: Yeah I saw last night a new set of zombies appearing last night.

Yeah I'm avoiding the hell part for now xd.png

Zombies and eyeballs are the generic nighttime enemy fortune.

Hey spirit you fought king slime yet?

Kill enough slimes when its raining slime and he can spawn

Hello CPA,

So some of the members here from way back when may or may not remember me, but I am twin card (twin for short) and i was a member of this group like 7 years ago or there abouts (if you check the members list i come in at number 55 out of a lot more people than when i was around:P).

I've sort of popped back here for nostalgia reasons, would someone care to fill me in of the going ons that i've missed out on?

A little bit about me:

- I'm Australian, so my time zone will be very different from yours tongue.gif

- I was briefly officially the youngest person on this forum who could "understand everything that was going on"

- I was most active on this forum when i was starting secondary school, I am now in university smile.gif

Nice to meet you! happy.gif

Hello Twin, I think I vaguely remember you. Welcome back smile.gif

As for what you missed...um...just kinda pure random chaos. We may have burned CPA down a couple of times, got it flooded, attacked by bees. Nothing really interesting.

We also have a serval now. I haven't figured out if they bite yet, so mind your fingers.

Because these things are just everyday occurrences? xd.png

I think i vaguely remember you too, Fortune, the name does ring a bell.

How did we come about this serval? Does he/she have a name?

I think we only destroy CPA maybe once a month? I dunno how Lagie affords the insurance.

I'm the serval

My name is Rainbow.

Also, i'm female.

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Twin. I'm male, but I look fabulous in heels wink.gif

Also Fortune, is anyone from back in the day still around?

Apart from Lagie, I think Kestra is the only one you might know? The rest have been killled off moved on.

We can talk dragons, Rainbow. Kinda what the site is for xd.png

We can talk dragons, Rainbow. Kinda what the site is for xd.png

I think they are asking to rp as their dragons, in which case that sounds better suited for the rp section. =p