Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hmm. It does sound good. It will have to wait a long while though.

Got no money for games at the moment, so DA:I will have to keep me busy until April. Maybe replay an older game if I'm pushed.

I should probably mention I applied DC to bio here as well lol (posted this in the Current Thought Thread too):

My conclusions after today's lecture:

The implication of sexual dimorphism -- The [usually female] mate chooses the one with the 'best' [more aggressive/who wins the most fights, more beautiful] traits

Also, defining species as "populations that can reproduce only amongst themselves", DC has four species, dragons can only breed with other dragons; drakes can only breed with other drakes; pygmies can only breed with other pygmies; and two-heads can only breed with two-heads.

Chickens/dinos/papers/vampires/[Neglecteds???], since they cannot breed sexually, are more of their own separate thing and are not part of any species, usually known as "unbreedables".

DC isn't the most perfect "simulation" to apply biological terms (especially as we learned about evolution and natural selection, which requires some amount of regular, not 100% manmade, death) with, but it's a way of better remembering terms I guess, tongue.gif

Yeah, DC is probably a bit non-standard when it comes to stuff like that. But if it helps you remember what you need to know then it's all to the good, right?

Edited by purplehaze

The reports ... of my demise have been greatly exaggerated! (I am kidding, of course, but...)

In today's meeting with the President of the BHS, the Vice-President, me, and several of my shop volunteers, my wicked stepmother (the President), unhappy with something I'd said, offered to take her bare hands to my throat and choke me if I didn't stop talking about it. No one called her on it as we were just too shocked.

If I lived in a civilized country, there might actually have been a Labour Board to take that incident to.

The rest of the meeting, before and after, went surprisingly smoothly.

See if I ever go to my father's for dinner again. rolleyes.gif

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out salad makings and many dressings*

I hope you all had good days!

Oh, great... reports of my demise toppage! xd.png Page 10. tongue.gif

Edited by Lagie

Sounds like a very "interesting" meeting! ohmy.gif

Ooooo! Salad! *Fills a bowl and drizzles a bit of oil and vinegar over it* biggrin.gif

No one liked my joke sad.gif

Oh well. New overwatch hero already causing drama, hooray! Worst community ever.

I don't know what Niche is but it sounds like a very niche game.

I did! It made me chuckle, in fact, but then I got distracted by my non-demise!

Do servals eat salad, Rainbow?

It was a kind of not-needed meeting, purplehaze, but at least we all left feeling generally positive.

Morning everyone!!

I'm so horribly tired!

Good morning peeps!

That's horrible, Lagie! But I'm glad things went better after that.

Ohhhh. In that case I would recommend that you grab some pinks and hope for girls. If they don't gender right, try and trade them.

Yeah... Went to the city last night to view galleries. It was kinda like an art class field trip

Hi there Rainbow!

Just grabbed some hatchling and most of them turns male

One of my pairs bred the first natural female tho

And it's a pink.

It was fun.

Just walked a lot and that is why I'm so tired.

I've never seen the city so busy at night with non events running. It was really cool.

I posted a few photo's on FB.

Art class is going okay. Having a bit of trouble with doing something I'm proud of!