I would have never finished it that time. I would wonder around XD

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Wow been awhile since I got cuffed XD

Love the dragon!

How the allergy testing going?

*huggles back*

Slowly.

I've kind of ruled out the coconut from the pancakes since I have coconut milk on my breakfast every morning and never react to that.

Did you solve your TV problem?

Well you never know... I used to eat eggs every day. And now I have an allergy.

Nope not yet. Will have to wait till I get home. I can use my mums car to get it home. But from home to flat is going to be a problem.

True. I used to be able to eat mangoes and now I can't.

Swap cars with her for a few days?

*waves at the lurking Fortune*

Sadly I can't.

Mine is gear and hers is automatic.

She can't drive gear anymore and she kinda needs a car for groceries

Typical. I wait all morning for someone to post and then both Spirit and Lagie show up while I'm away at lunch XD

*huggles both*

I chose that mission to show precisely because it was so short. I don't think anyone would be interested in watching me hang off a ledge for 20 minutes lol.

You're allergic to mangoes Lagie?

Is there anyone who can take your mom out grocery shopping Spirit?

Not really. Cause we never know what my mum could run out with.

Mangoes, papayas, avocados... guess what all grow in profusion in this country? :P

*huggles Fortune* Hope you had a good lunch.

Hmm. That does complicate matters, Spirit. Do a double shop one week then take her car?

Hi!

I can't go through it and play the game for this years Valentine here on DC a second time. I was lazy and did not go to the dance... Could have been me in reallife how i played.

On the other hand i want all the cute pictures of the dragons as screenshots...

So lazy from me.

Oh, i do hope you will find the food or foods that cause the reactions soon Lagie. Hope avoiding them in the future is not complicated.

Good luck getting that TV home Spirit.
Yay, for being able to sleep MP!

@Fortune86

For Technomancer:

Spoiler

I know the Vory is bad and i personally dislike them but having him side with them is an act of defiance how they made Zacharias asking for work from Anton Rogue... The way it was done was in such a way i just have to, because it does not really fit with the intro i remember and the story that happens before that. Picking Vory would be better for an evil karma run but i am stubborn and will follow that path.
So the evil karma run is just killing every human being in my way if that's not enough then i will pick some Vory favouring endings for some side mission but in the end a different faction. We will see.
So far most factions are green for me. I assume that will change at the end and i have to pick one or two of them.
I am doing side missons and now have to defend the mutant town storywise. Just finished babysitting a few mutants to the mutant town that i have not seen from the inside so far.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Thanks, Tigerkralle! I am now keeping lists of everything I eat.

Good morning; CPA! B)

*sets out chocolate brioche*

Someone, probably the same someone, stole another two containers from my shop yard on Tuesday night, making a total now of eleven stolen this month. :angry:

Good morning everyone!

Dang those thieves!! Set a trap for them Lagie. Ask Fortune for some pointers... I bet she has a lot of ideas XD

Good morning peeps!

@Lagie : I'd recommend rigging up a propane trap in the yard. Just make sure it doesn't explode too near the shop.

@DragonSpirit009 : *huggles*

@Tigerkralle 

Spoiler

It sounds like you are not too far away from finishing. You will have to make a choice between factions though, but certain ones oppose. You can't have the Vory and Noctis for example. 

It goes ok. Had a case of mild food poisoning yesterday (not ordering pizza from there again) which is why I wasn't around. Got plenty of assassinating done though.

How's you? 

Edit: *waves at MP*

Edited by Fortune86

Aw no! That's awful! Are you better now?

I'm good. Can't wait to go home

XD

Yeah you got lucky with a game that does pause

Not yet. Only tomorrow. Will see what happens.

I hope it works out ok. :) 

Edit: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo forgot my chocolate bar!

Edited by Fortune86

That's awesome!

Did you make it?

Also, how much of a hand did you have in naming the team?