I was wondering about that, cuz I didn't see kestra

anyways, got super distracted and now it's bedtime T-T

night guys

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

Sleepy...

Hi!

Also sleepy.

Me and my friend we worked hard and got something done with mainly only two people that't meant to be for more people in a guild.... Hard work we will not do that every week because that goal is for every week and depending on the actual event there is other stuff to do and sometimes it's harder because more focus on PvP or so.

*exhausted* We stayed up too late and went on again after a while. No more! Once is enough. Feels good in a way on the other hand: Why? Just why? Whispers sweet points and extra XP and loot...

Groups tend to work like that. Some people work and some don't.

Hmm. I wonder what we have here under the settee? Aside from the dust bunnies. :P

@Lagie : The dust bunnies pretty much are my contribution XD

Morning peeps!

Getting all your Digimon to max camaraderie is like 

ACDAF0D90BDA710B7B359C9AD8230890DAA90AAD

Edit: No Spirit, no Lagie, no MP. So, so loney T-T

EditEdit: Welp, it's home time now. Hope everyone is ok. 

Edited by Fortune86

Hello!

I see a lurking Fortune.

ETA: Minor Spoilers for The Technomancer. And i had this awful experience of no internet during my last session. I stopped playing befroe i finished that because i was afraid doing the thing for the achievement when my internet connection broke and the game was still running... Thanks Steam for still letting me play in  a Singleplayer game!

Spoiler

I picked up The Technomancer after a long time and made so much progress. I am kind of an evil person with my Zacharias because i made every companion who you can be romanced to really like me and slept with all and each time after having fun i said to the girls nope no relationship and yes for Andrew aka Lucky. ^^

Edited by Tigerkralle

Sorry I missed you guys this morning. I had my phone off to charge.

Pretty good day, in fact, in spite of a blustery rain storm that left me soaked by the time I'd closed my shop shutters!

Hope yours went well!

Happy Valentine's Day, CPA! B)

*sets out a bowl of cinnamon hearts*

We're doing a red and pink sale at the shop today. I am thinking of picking up doughnuts en route.

Fortune! *hugs back*

I have only just arrived at the clubs room. I think I would rather do it on my laptop.

I have been enjoying your submitted descriptions this morning, Fortune. :)

XD Yeah I just caught up with them all. 

I keep telling myself not to lag behind but I keep forgetting. 

Edit: Ooooops @Tigerkralle I missed your post.

Spoiler

I did the exact same thing with the romances. Had hanky panky with Amelia, reloaded and frick frack snick snacked Niesha and then reloaded and skipped off into the sunset with Andrew/Lucky. He just feels like the best romance of the three.

Know which factions you are going to side with?

Edited by Fortune86

Trotsky Trotsky of course made me laugh!

The lady from this house went to the wrong doctor's office today and missed her appointment (after I sent her explicit instructions to go to the other office) and now will not be returning until Monday or Tuesday next week.  Sigh.

Hi!

Hope you all have fun with the event and get your eggs.

@Fortune86

Spoiler

Oh yes! In the intro Zacharias was like Vory is all bad and stuff and then i was curious and saw that Anton Rogoue could give me a side quest... and my lovely Zacharias is entering the room and says: I WANT WORK! Okay not yelling but i kinda stepped back.... Hard to step back will sitting at the PC.
Oooooookay. Vory is bad but you enter his room and ask for work from the boss of the Vory? Sure my sweet darling you will work always in favour of the Vory maybe just not everytime possible but you will not kill but sure made the Vory very strong! Vory for sure for my first playthrough.