Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Good morning peeps!

If anyone is interested, this was my end game team for Digimon: Hacker's Memory.

Spoiler

40093435053_003a996b46_b.jpg

40093435723_b8f912c180_b.jpg

40093436433_1785e7a495_b.jpg

46144708155_5a12d8b8ac_b.jpg

47058310551_0ef29c55da_b.jpg

32116667197_b8ffd1a781_b.jpg

46144715495_d6103cbe85_b.jpg

46334441054_cff2a73a0f_b.jpg

47058316091_da58611744_b.jpg

46334441844_83711db94b_b.jpg

33183132318_7d5747971d_b.jpg

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Spice kinda reminds me of something but I don't know what now

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

Can't really help there XD He's a dragon.

Beat the main story last night, I have a bit of mop up to do and probably a NG+. 

How's you?

How was the story in the end?

I'm good... Just very lazy today XD

It was okish?

Spoiler

There are basically three different storylines running each with their own 'Big Bad'. 

One centers around a character known as 'K' and is personal to the protagonist. I liked this one the best. 

The second one just pretty much comes out of nowhere, causes some mayhem and then just gets killed off.

The third one is the final boss but kind of just feels like a left over from the previous game (Cyber Sleuth). 

The actual ending was sad though.

The game itself feels shorter than the first. There's still a couple of quests that's basically just faffing about but nowhere near as bad as CS. Most of the characters return and it does feel a little cheap because in a way the HM Protag gets closer to them than then CS protag. You can even contact them to help with some of the side/farm side quests and get little gifts from earning their friendship (slightly Personaery here). 

It's still grindy but you can carry a save over from CS to make it easier. There are 700 medals this time but any you found in CS can be carried over making it much easier to nab them all. Proof: 

Spoiler

46334442624_ca3041c8c8_b.jpg

Also if it's a Clear Save (made after the CS main story) you get some additional items including a Tactician's USB. 

There are missables though. Victory whathisname is back but has no trophy tied to him. But you do need to find and fix every Mr Navit and find every Memory fragment. If not you have to do NG+ and start again.

I'll probably have to NG+ anyway because I need to max my Hacker rank.

I still need to collect the last medals but I couldn't be to bothered with it now XD

Most of the medals from the first game can be found either in the same way (like the vending machine thingies, enemy drops) or via shops that open post game. There is also a 'end game dungeon' that has loads of medals just sitting on the floor. Slap on some high security, take a run through the first 20 floors and grab bucketloads of them and other items (I found a Tactician's USB too). 

End game dungeon has thirty floors, but the 30th floor boss gets stronger every time you face them. You can only leave at floors 1, 11 and 21. Just finished my sweep XD

That just sounds to stressful for me now XD

Man I'm getting lost in music again

You only have to beat him once. After that you just ignore him XD

The most annoying thing are the domination battles. Happen rarely during the story but investigations turn them up quite a lot. So friggen slow....

Oooooh what're you listening too? 

A list of music in my favourites folder XD

Or wifi is off here so now I'm listening to music.

Also... I finished the drawing.

image.thumb.png.aed8b2cfde8a2a585070e067858fbb5e.png

Good... still feel iffy about it.

When I have to work as small as that it can get a bit challenging

Nope... My manager is taking it today to show her.

But now one of my other friends wants me to do pokemon drawings and MLP XD

How much do your materials cost? 

And roughly how long does it take for pictures like Kitty to be done? 

Charcoal cost around R36 for a box of six normal sticks.

For paint I don't know. I don't work to much with paint

The kitty one was done in two hours during art class. And that is basically how long it takes me most of the time when I do one pic.

My name is Sazandora, and I'm a hopeless addict. My poison...? A video game.

I quit World of Warcraft around the time the latest expansion, Battle for Azeroth, was released. I had a lot of fun with the previous expansion but I wasn't looking forward to all the changes the new expansion would make, just too many things going wrong and the story was going down an awful way and it was clear as day that not a lot of effort was put into this expac. I've been playing WoW on and off for... maybe 10 years now, taking long breaks every now and then when I got tired of the game. And when Battle for Azeroth was released, I thought I was finally free. A lot of people complained about this expansion and said how it's terrible and buggy and all that stuff, and I was still in that "I'm so tired of the game I hate it now"-phase that comes whenever I take a break from it. But fast forward to December 2018... and I get "the itch" to play again. I repeatedly tell myself that it's the previous expansion I miss and not the current game, and those times will never come back... and for a time, it worked. Okay, sometimes I had dreams where I was playing this game and "the itch" never really went away, it disappeared into the background but would randomly pop up every now and then and vanish once more... and last week, it came back with a vengeance. All I could think of is going back to this game again. No other game could hold my attention for long, as they felt like I've seen them all already and there was nothing left for me there, and I got bored super fast and I was left wondering what the heck I should do next. I kept saying to myself that I have to hold strong, people claim the new expac is a terribly designed unfun mess, but... it no longer had any effect on me. "The itch" was far too strong to ignore now.

So I re-subscribed into the game and reinstalled it... I mean, if the game really WAS that bad, I'd play it for a few days and then quit. Oh sure, knowing myself I'll throw an absolute metric ton of money into this dumb game because I have no self-control at all, but money's not an issue to me at this moment, I can afford it... right?

I feel so incredibly stupid for having done all this. The game feels like an abusive relationship, taking all of my time and money and making me ignore everyone and everything else around me as the game draws me in like a magnet, and when I quit it again I feel so relieved... but then I crawl back into its arms a few months later and everything starts all over again. I'm a hopeless freaking addict with NO self-control AT ALL...  but I'm having fun! :D Finally I have something to do with my meaningless existence, something to keep me occupied for hours on end, no more complaining about how I feel like there's nothing to do and how boring everything is. At the same time it feels so wrong... and yet it feels so good.  

Sorry for the long post. I, uh, might've gotten carried away a bit... XD

@DragonSpirit009 : Ok, try charging 170 rand per hour plus material costs. So if you use half a box of charcoal charge them R18. Min charge R6 even if you don't use a full stick. 

Hello Saz! (Can we call you that?) Welcome to CPA!

We know all about video game addiction here (well, Spirit and I do anyway). Pull up a chair, help yourself to some brownies and please remember to sign out the flamethrowers when taking one for use. 

Hi there Sazandora!

I completely understand. And I bet Fortune would even understand even more.

As long as you are having fun then that is at least one good thing XD

Yeah....don't do anything like driving around on a space skateboard in circles for six hours just because you want the trophy....

>.> <.< >.>

See what I mean... completely okay about game addiction right here XD

Also about the cost... I don't know if I want to ask that much. I feel so greedy then