Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well I've been at art for three years... I should be able to do something by now XD

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

That sounds like a job for a Hacker!

*attempts to enter computer and knocks self out*

Someone hacked the computer system of our national television service and is holding it for ransom. 😮 Was that you? :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted muffins*

That fire looked really bad, Spirit. I've always wondered how people recover from a disaster like that.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

The sad part is most of those homes were of people who have retired and built a little house buy the sea. That's all that they had left and it's destroyed.

And the botanical garden is completely wiped. It was such a beautiful place

Spirit!

*huggles back*

That is very sad. :(

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Well I've been at art for three years... I should be able to do something by now XD

You've been arty for years XD

43 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Someone hacked the computer system of our national television service and is holding it for ransom. 😮 Was that you? :P

I ain't saying nothing.

*hugs*

Good everning!

That sounds really bad. Losing not everything but nearly all. I can't imaging such a fire here.

National television service hacked? Why? I mean i just came back from a pen and paper roleplaying sesssion and my imagination is running wild right now. Setting is Shadowrun...

Hope you already feel better Rainbow. Take care of yourself.

My cold is getting better, this year i have a bad cold for sure. Last year it must have been a bronchitis and i just cured it all by myself with drinking, sleeping and being lazy. Christmas and New Year is a bad time to be ill because doctors also do celebrate and it was not an emergency.

3 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Good everning!

That sounds really bad. Losing not everything but nearly all. I can't imaging such a fire here.

National television service hacked? Why? I mean i just came back from a pen and paper roleplaying sesssion and my imagination is running wild right now. Setting is Shadowrun...

Hope you already feel better Rainbow. Take care of yourself.

My cold is getting better, this year i have a bad cold for sure. Last year it must have been a bronchitis and i just cured it all by myself with drinking, sleeping and being lazy. Christmas and New Year is a bad time to be ill because doctors also do celebrate and it was not an emergency.

No clue. Hacked and held for ransom, and the newspaper article said it was good they had a few oldtimers around who knew how to do things manually or they wouldn't have been able to do anything!

*latehugs Fortune back*

Hope your day went well!

Good morning peeps!

Oven door came off last night O.o Thankfully managed to get it back on this morning. 

I was really hungry and wanted my chips ok? 

Edit: Oh hey I spy an MP again!

EditEdit: IT'S SNOWING!

EditEditEdit: It's stopped snowing D:

Edited by Fortune86

OBTW I have updates on Digimon.

I have a few duplicates, but I'm trying to go for new ones were I can. 

Main Squad

Spoiler

46769286621_818f233acc_b.jpg

32893665668_53dc2c5ba4_b.jpg

32893666128_9cf85cd801_b.jpg

In the Farm

Spoiler

46716359072_3425df3e79_b.jpg31827652177_7a7bf72619_b.jpg46044121574_64577dc621_b.jpg31827653307_5cc392a408_b.jpg39803859063_4dc24828b3_b.jpg39803859563_3352e01d9d_b.jpg46769295731_8fbb997078_b.jpg45854087145_7d242bf4b2_b.jpg39803867543_26638971e0_b.jpg

There's also Trouble, but they are in the Bank and I forgot about them...

Edited by Fortune86

Like the team you have there now... Especially the last one XD

Yeah Shenanigans is my favourite too XD

Mischief will end up following another line at some point, I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex field guide a bit. 

Puck and Loki are back ups for in case what should end up being my final team doesn't work out. 

I have to say that's the only thing I don't like... Trying to make teams that would work for the final battles

Well as everyone will probably end up being de-digivoled back to baby form at some point I don't mind a dodgy evolution now and again, so I'm just trying to pick black or greyed squares (some saved data from the last game) when 'volving. Will have to work something out about mid game though.

Trying not to go the Lilithmon route again though. She was awesome in the last game, but I really want to try and use new ones this time around. 

Going to have to get myself some of the silver slimes though T-T

I just have a problem on which characters to choose when I go questing.

Like I really regret not having Brutus with me against the werewolves.

I can only have three characters with me.

Sadly I need a mage and a rogue/archer.

Then I need another warrior cause my warrior skills suck

The only mages I have now is Wynne and Morrigan.

Currently I'm using Wynne cause she had elemental magic.