Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I bought some clothes and a small game here and there.

Went to watch a movie, ate food... got fatter. The usual holiday thing.

Got a slow cooker from my mom for Christmas.

Umm... lets see, I got Life is Strange, Dragon Age: Origins, Memoria, A story about my uncle and one other game I can't remember now.

I made chicken in my mothers slow cooker a few times.

You got DA:O? I'm jelly XD

I want screenies and updates lol. 

Life is Strange is good too. Dunno about the others.

Oh man now I want chicken D:

DA:O is luckily working perfect on my laptop. 

I keep forgetting to take pics. Mostly because I'm a low level character in high level area XD

I liked Life is Strange... messed with my feelings a bit even when I knew how the game ends 

Hi MP!

What race and class are you? What do you look like? What backstory did you pick? What name?

LiS totally got me in the feels. 

Well I'm a dwarf but I'm starting to regret picking that race.

I'm a warrior. I was a nobleman but got exiled because my youngest brother killed our older brother and blamed it on me.

My characters name is Duran... I think, I forgot how I spelled it now XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The cat keeps giving me the sniffing once-over like I've been anywhere but with her for the past day. :P

LAGIE!!

*huggles*

Yeah he sucks but I think eventually I will be able to go back and whoop ish bum!

*huggles both*

Brother? Oh, game brother. :P

I don't think Lagie has XD

The gameplay is good. But there are lots of things to learn and what tactics to use and how the crafting of stuff work and so on, you know all the how to play parts. But once you get past that then it's really fun.

No I don't think so. But I don't think you would want to run around in the marshlands attracting monsters with your pink armor

Uhh I decided to try out my phones vr now that I actually have a good phone for it. Half the apps aren't alligned properly (and can't be) and the other half are super low-rez it hurts my eyes.

I'm going to bed in a rage!!! rar!

Hello all!

I don't want to do it now, but at some point i have to get rid of things in my garden that felt out of the sky during the time people shoot fireworks up there. Cold and wet outside and i am glad for every bit of rain. We had not enough rain or snow this year and i am not only talking about the famous heatwave in summer in Europe! Our autumn and winter were too dry too!

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

So Lagie murdered a real life sibling then? 

Can you make pink armor? 

Um, no. :P My siblings are all alive and well.

Ooh, I hate cleaning up firework debris. At least you know with the wet that they'll be inert, @Tigerkralle.

Yes, that's good to know but the after all the action it usally is safe anyway. Just don't expose it to heat or fire of any kind.