Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Somebody got him! Now to not accidentally repair him...

I found out why my shop's been so quiet the last two days. The dummies on the desk/phone were telling everyone we reopened today. *rolls eyes*

Toppage, page 641! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I hope it goes well too.

In other news I have now moved to my brothers old bedroom. I now have a double bed and slightly more space.

It's got plenty of room for posters :D

Yay for more space! Have fun with it!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

There's a beautiful calm ocean outside the window today. Shame I have to work.

More space sounds good.

I have very warm shoes for winter now. Hope i will not cook my own feet will sitting indoor with them.

Can you carry indoor shoes with you, and change?

Hey MP!

Congrats! I'm guessing it was for Spidey? What were you missing? 

Edited by Fortune86

I had to perch on top of the Avengers tower and say hello to uncle ben, the latter was hidden.

Also finished the Heist so i'm on to Turf Wars now. Already aced 2 hideouts.

I knew about the Uncle Ben one because of a screenie I saw ages ago, but the Avengers was a surprise. I just wanted to check out the view XD

I've finished the DLC so I'm back to the main game. NG+ing on Ultimate. 

I'm unlikely to do that since i have monster hunter and god of war. Haven't played either of those in a while xD Last time I did was MH and that was christmas eve (I sent you a picture).

I like the weapon I chose. It's a really long bladed staff that you can jump around with, which is super useful. It also has a weird bug projectile but I don't really know how to work it yet.

I think MH may be a little too grindy for me at the moment. I still need to farm stuff on Warframe and kinda dreading it.

I want KH3 but I think I'll have to wait for a price drop or two. 

I know it's a long shot, but have you heard of a game called 'Toby: The Secret Mine'?

Wait is KH3 out yet? I honestly have 0 interest in that game.

MH does seem like it's gonna be grindy... it's the type of game that you grind for the sake of getting better gear so you can grind more.
I do however, now know that you can go into the jungle without time limits, those aren't major missions though.

Nope.

It'll be out at the end of the month, but I'll have to wait longer to get it. I'm trying to set budgets for my gaming XD

Yeah that's the sort of grind I don't want to get into just yet lol. That said getting a million metres on a space-skateboard isn't going to be much fun either. Boo. 

It looks kinda Limbo-ish and it's currently on sale. I'll see how things are once I wrap up Spider-man and Warframe.

Going back to Spider-man

Spoiler

It's kinda heart-breaking to see in NG+ just how soon the Doc is planning to betray Peter.

Let's be honest though... the moment we saw the doc we knew he was gonna be a villain.

Did you know there was a whole series run where he actually took peters body, essentially killing him.
He fell in love with a dwarf lady (though after hitting on MJ who is considerably younger than him) and Aunt May didn't approve xD

Mmm this month I want to fix my car and get a new phone... the phone is the most concerning because I only know i'm going to continue getting money till june... after that I'm not sure and the plan is for a whole year. It's also confusing trying to know what plan to go on. I can do it via a shop but the best plan only gave me 20gb of data but doing it online it was cheaper to get 100gb of data... so I'm really not sure.

That's the Superior storyline isn't it? But Peter gets his body back at some point?

Spoiler

Yeah we all knew the Doc was going to go bad at some point (though I was kinda hoping they were setting things up for a sequel). It's just given how close they are in the game the 'twist' hits even harder in the feels. Seeing his plans for the Raft and the armor he's building so early in the story means he's sold Peter out pretty much the moment he lost funding. 

I wouldn't say he sell him out.

He did always care for peter but he went off the deep end. Remember at Rykers Lee lets them know not to kill him.

Art block, Rainbow?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets put croissants and coffee*

Finally a day where I have nowhere I have to go!

How about a Still Life with Croissant? XD

Hmm..
The problem is, I run a dragon daily blog, and i've been focusing on drawing dragons ever since..
I'm drawing something for art block tho. Wonder how that's possible.
*Cronches the croissant* 

My latest drawing pursuit was trying to draw a youtuber on a dinosaur... I got bored after drawing his helmet and stropped.

A croissant-eating dinosaur, being chased by a hungry dragon?