Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

You can actually desubscribe from JJJ's podcast but I never will xD You'll probably have to for your platinum :P

Well basically. I got it last semester, shouldn't have and paid it off and cancelled my claim.
When I got my new claim after returning to being a full time student they gave it to me again so I rung up and asked what was going on. But they assured me that I was meant to.

But recently i've been getting pestered by the site to make certain my study details were right. When I did I think the system recognised again that I WAS a part time student last semester and realised I shouldn't have gotten the payment.

It's basically I got the payment, shouldn't have and paid it off, then they just gave it back to me... when I still shouldn't have gotten it.

The current plan is to both halt the payback time (which is Jan 31st) and to appeal it to just get it waved because I wasn't being malicious or anything, it was the systems fault.
The worse outcome I think that will happen now is that I will have to use the student loan I'll be getting at the start of my 1st sem this year to pay it off :P which is a bit silly.

The guy on the phone was like "dude this is so crazy, I don't know why it's done this" icing on the cake was that not only was I given that payment but apparently was due another one :P That I will have inevitably had to pay back.

I already got the plat XD I'm onto the second DLC. His shipping rant was hilarious lol. 

Sounds like everyone involved is having a headache with that. Hope it gets sorted soon!

Well you're ahead of me now so now spoilers.

On the plus side got my box of internation snacks, the them was holiday... I got mince pie fudge? Is that a thing?

I've just started it so there isn't much to say about it anyway. Just been beating people up.

Well I guess it must be. Never heard of it before O.o

Well it's fudge... but mince pie flavour which is a UK dish. Dried fruit and meat stuff. I haven't tried it.

My favourites so far were egg yolk flavoured popcorn and champagne lollies (non alcoholic).

The mustard chips from czech were too spicy though.

So did you 3 star all of the Taskmasters challenges?

Yeah I don't think I'll be stealing anything from that box XD

Ha no. I suppose I could if I really tried for them, but I'm just not in the mood to prat about that much. Got two golds without trying but with some of the others it was a bit of luck just getting silver. I'm good with that for now. 

So If you got tha platinum without getting full marks in everything that must mean I shoulda gotten it too 😮

Have you found all the secret photo sites yet?

Theres some good stuff in this box, the chamapgne candies are good. Theres a giant italian cake thing filled with chocolate that I can't wait to try.

Also some peruvian hot chocolate.

You haven't gotten the platinum? What have you missed?

I was saving the secret photos for my NG+. 

I might take the cake off your hands XD 

We bought a chocolate cake thing (or so we thought) for christmas. Never had one before so we figured it was like a fancy chocolate log/swiss roll. It was nearly solid chocolate with huge chunks of nougat that couldn't be bitten though T-T

Oh boy haha.

Well I never check trophies or achievments so I may have it I don't know. I 100%ed it to the point of getting the underwear spiderman.

I'd look for you but you have your account on private.

Not that I'm checking up on you are anything. 

>.> <.< >.>

Spoiler

I really hope we get to play as Venom for a bit in the sequel (there is going to be one, right?). 

It was quite a succesful game.

And considering he's in the after credits seen it's pretty likely. Either we play as him or we fight him... probably both.

I think fighting him will be a given. But I always thought that other dude was him?

Haven't really kept up with Spidey-related stuff the last few years. 

Well the classic venom is spidey gets the symbiote (giving it all the spider based powers and appearance) and then it goes on to Eddie Brock. But multiple characters have been Venom.

It's just I remember of the 2 old spiderman games I loved there was spider-man 2 and spider-man ultimate. If Spider-man was like a modern remake of Spider-man 2. Then the sequel should be a remake of spider-man ultimate, it's main thing was Venom was the main villain, but you could also play as him. They travelled differently and had different movesets and levels of violence.

I still need to see the new movie.

Wasn't Flash a host in a storyline or am I mis-remembering? 

Yeah flash was the most recent host I think. Eddie brock was the first, not counting old peter boi parker.

Spider-verse? It's good, venoms not in it though.

I like mince pies, but mince pie fudge does not sound appealing. Maple fudge now is another story altogether. Yum.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted yoghurts*

The cat is very snuggly in the mornings.

Lagie!

*hugs*

I didn't attack your fort today! Any damage can't be blamed on me!

Fortune! 

*hugs back*

XD Well, someone did. :P

How goes the day?

Sniffley with allergies this morning. It is theoretically the cold season here but you wouldn't know it by the warm temperatures. Do you get snow?

We get snow but haven't had any yet. When we do it'll be great for half an hour and then a curse for the next month. XD 

Snow is so pretty when it's falling but you're right; it really messes things up once it has fallen.

Very true!  That was scary cold weather in that movie.

(You can attack Claudius, if you'd like. I kind of want to see if he'll stay enraged...)

I mean i only play on desktop PC and can't enter specific scroll name... I would love to test for you if Claudius stays enraged.

Marcus Pheonix

Hope the mess sorts in a way that you don't have a debt that is insane.