Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Heyo Fort.

Yup that dropped as well as many other trailers.

The people who made Ark are doing a pirate game now that'll hopefully be better than sea of thieves.

And the Persona 5 Protag is coming to Smash Bros (which I still badly want!)

Spider-man got nominated for so many things but didn't get any awards :(

Do you need to get them though :P

Big upset with God of War getting game of the year over red dead 2.

Yes I do XD

I have't played either game so I can't really comment. Stared watching a Let's Play of RDR2 but the amount of time you spend travelling from one place to another....

Red dead seems to have so many small problems with it.

Having to switch weapons from your horse. Only being able to take one hunting item at a time. How meticulous it is to get a good hunting pelt. How multiple things have the same button (i've seen countless complaints of someone trying to get on their horse only to kick a random pedestrian and get a wanted level).

I've never played GoW either but everyone who played it loved it just as much as red dead and had a lot less problems.

From what I've seen RDR2 is pretty unforgiving. There's too much faff. Too much travelling, too little action and bounties are almost impossible to avoid. 

I just like to arrive, shoot people, loot, leave and go to the next location for a rinse and repeat XD

My brothers been playing it but he raves about the story and characters.

I was sad Detroit didn't get best narrative and Spidy didn't get best performance but read dead were definite contenders.

Yeah there's no fast travel in RDR2, at least not for a really long time. There's also really long animations for everything, especially looting.

Story and characters are important, but so is basic gameplay.

I mean, look at Dragon's Dogma. Rather weak story, pretty forgettable characters, but amazing gameplay. 

Yeah exactly, I think that's where God of War trumps red dead.

Gameplay should be the primary with story and characters the secondary. You want a game not a film.

Spider-man's story is pretty average, but the gameplay is so damn fun!

I really should play DD again at some point. Still need to get the third star for the final boss. 

I might be busy with SOMA for a while though. I'm too much of a chicken to move quickly XD

Haha, never catch me playing a horror game

I want to have a go at Monster Hunter World at some point. I should like it cause the combat seems similar to DD

It got RPG of the year but that was rather anticlimactic cause it got the award in like the pre-show.

I can play horror games but I just do so really badly XD I jump at everything and start whimpering at the TV. 

Spoiler

Last night was a nightmare. I had to get around a small maze of rooms while being stalked by an enemy that you can neither look at or get close to. They teleport too. Worst case of 'Where the **** is it!?' I've had in a while. 

I have concerns about MHW's time limits. I like to mess about and explore. Time limits make me rush and lessen the experience. 

I've been thinking about getting Saint's Row 4. Looks completely stupid, but kinda fun. 

This conversation is all Greek to me. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out toast and coffee*

Sleepy...

No lagie assassins creed odyssey didn't win any awards either :P

I'm tired, I should go to bed.

Lagie!

*αγκαλιάζω*

Πώς είσαι σήμερα?

Edited by Fortune86

*yawns*

Awards, MP? You guys would do much better with game info than me. If there are game-related questions at next week's trivia night, I will be sending you messages. :P

Nice actual Greek there, Fortune! XD

*hugs back*

(What's it say?)

Ah... I am fine, thanks, but sleepy.

Edited by Lagie

*hug*

How are you today?

Have you ever played any video games Lagie? Like Pong? Lemmings? Doom?

Pong. Years and years ago when it was the only game in town. I was very good at it! XD

Nah. I'm good.

I am living the gaming life vicariously through you guys. XD

You should get a Nintendo Switch! Then you play games with MP! And download Warframe and go floof hunting!