Hmm. Which to choose? I like all three!

*hugglomps Fortune and Spirit*

Good morning! 

Toppage, page 629! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Fortune!

*hugs*

Hehehe. But ... but ... I like all three! Must I choose?

You gotta pick a side Lagie. 

You don't want to be lumped in with those secondary colours. o3o

Fortune together we can combine our powers and create purple for Lagie!! hehe

Morning everyone!

What game is this?

I'm okay-ish.

We were suppose to have loadshedding last night but it never happened. Was a bit annoyed but I'm okay now XD

SOMA

Spoiler

You start off as a guy with brain damage after a car accident, he can function but he's only got months to live. He goes for some experimental treatment and wakes up in some kind of underwater refinery where 'things have happened'. There are lots of jump scares but you can't tell if a noise is some distant piece of machinery or if there is something in the room. There are broken down robots everywhere.

I needed to open a door but one of the robots was draining the power. I unplugged one of their connections and they begged me not to. I freaked out and spent 10 minutes trying to plug them back in and find another way out of the room. Eventually I pulled the other plug and they cried when they died.   

Then I found a monster/robot hybrid and spent another 10 minutes hiding from it. It's movements were horrifying!

Before I switched off I found another talking robot. He's convinced he's a human called Carl but he's too injured to move. Asked me to go get help.

I found a corpse with Carl's ID on it in the next room....

It must be frustrating when you don't know what it happening.

*hugs*

Oh I know SOMA... Some of my gaming friends talk about it a lot. I don't think I will be able to play it.

Not to mention I was already ticked off by some guy who insulted me at the shops.

I have no idea what is happening but I'm schooching into every room at three millimeters an hour. It's very atmospheric XD

What happened?

Hehehe... Yeah I saw the video's I would move slowly as well XD

I was at the shop to buy stuff for a salad but they have one of those already made salads that you can scoop by yourself. It was a cheaper choice than buying all the products.

I had trouble finding tomatoes as I scooped some in a container. Eventually I finished and took it to the weighing station.

Apparently the guy that weighs the food kept an eye on me. Then he said... "You were looking for the big cheese bits weren't you."

And I was like "What?"

He then said "I saw you digging for the cheese"

And then I flipped my lid and said "NO Sherlock. I'm trying to find the ****ing tomatoes. But you wouldn't think that because I must look like some greedy cheese thieve who is still paying for the food I scooped."

He looked shocked, apologized and gave my salad back.

I like mushrooms. Want to make some kebabs this weekend

*waves at MP*