Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

No much!

I got to play WF a bit last night!

What an utter failure!

I fought the Jackal for an hour and failed badly. I just couldn't beat him.

My friends over the mic heard me mounding and said they will join me and help.

What took me an hour from start to death, took them like like less than 5 minutes. I was peeved.

Don't feel too bad, Jackal is still pretty hard for beginners. Only once you've started leveling up your mods do you really stand a chance solo.

*hugs*

Do you do Maroo's Treasure Hunts? The one this week seems to be an Orta (on the PS4 at least). That's the second best sculpture available. 

Yeah while I could do it solo it did always take me a while to beat the jackal, and that was years ago before all the changes (and with terrible gear and Mag)

Apparently australia is in drought at the moment, hasn't been affecting me but I think it's affecting all the farmland. How's the water situation going for you spirit? Hope it's better.

Mag strips away Jackal's shields pretty easily. Spirit is playing as a Volt. His AOE attack can be hard to dodge too. 

It was as true then as it is now XD

I'm hoping Skyrim will arrive today. Going to try and be a proper werewolf this time. 

Edited by Fortune86

Hello, CPA! B)

*sets out a fruit tray*

It's too hot for anything else.

Fruit usually goes icky after a while.

I usually always become a werewolf in skyrim? What does becoming a proper werewolf mean? (This playthrough I'm actually planning to become a vampire)

Proper as in using the ability more often and not just doing what is needed to get the trophy and then cure myself. I plan on joining the Companions as soon as I can and then spending the rest of the game as a werewolf. 

I'll probably make a throw away save to get the Vampire Lord trophy and then go and raid a town or something. Feast off all the guards. 

I started the game in Riften (using mods) cause I wanted to get the gloves to help you be a better unarmed fighter.

But that means I'm super far away from so much stuff, I've done almost all the riften quests now (not including the thieves guild stuff) and a bit of the Windhelm stuff any I'm finally moving west towards the main campaign (the mod I have that allows you start somewhere else requires you to visit helgen after the dragon attack to start the main quest). And I want to be a vampire, so I have to become a werewolf first and then convert or else I'll lose the vampirism when I become a werewolf the first time :P

Best thing for you to do though, is to go down to Falkreath and do the werewolf quest there. You visit the guy in prison, kill a white dear then go to hunt the guy (him as a werewolf) but if you join his side and kill the hunters you get a ring which allows you to transform into a werewolf as much as you want.

Hi spirit! Being lazy is great, sucks I have uni tomorrow so I can't be lazy tomorrow :(

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

How's you?

Yeah I plan on doing the Ring of Hircine quest along with all the other Daedric ones. My main concern is vampire attacks killing off all the NPCs I need. 

Hi there MP!

What game we talking about today?

Pity I'm at work! So can't be really to lazy.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I'm good and you?

Well most NPCs related to important quests (like the daedric ones) are Immortal aren't they. I've already down the Volendrung quest, it'd more useful if I used hammers or had a follower who did though xD So it's just hanging above my bed in riften :P

I want to get the Ebony Mail which is stealthy heavy armour. Never done that quest before.

EDIT: Skyrim, miss ninja spirit.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Ah... I know nothing of Skyrim (except that I want it)

So I can't really join the conversation.

I wonder if Spirit can get Skyrim on her computer? I dunno what it is going for on Steam. There is lightning magic o3o And you can shout people off cliffs. XD

You can still lose merchants and whatnot due to vampires. I heard the Creation Club lessens that threat but I don't know how that works. 

Edited by Fortune86

I can get it for PC.... But my laptop is to weak for it

Skyrim is $40 on steam for me. And I got some mods which make NPCs run for safety if a dragon or vampire attacks.

Ehh magic is... eh, relying on it limits you so much.

You can get skyrim on damn near anything

See

Spoiler

Awww. T-T

I think Spirit would make a great Dragonborn.

Edit: Magic is pretty good in Skyrim, but most mages carry at least one weapon as back up. 

Edited by Fortune86

Are you sure you can't play it? It can run on a lot of things on lower settings.

I've modded it to hell so it averages around 40fps for me.