Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I sent you a PM.

Also did you see that Lagie tagged you in a post on Facebook.

The one I was petting name is called Janet. She is so cute!

Her handler was surprised that she sat the whole time by us. Usually she lies down to be stroked.

But she nudged against our legs and enjoyed every minute of it.

I couldn't believe how fluffy her coat is.

I paid a R100 to pet her. And we are not allowed to enter the enclosure alone.

Next time I go I'm going to pet one of the cheetah's

Naps are awesome!

And that fox did look like he was enjoying it.

My foster pup is asleep again. At five weeks old, she sleeps longer through the night than the adult dogs at the previous house did. XD

*hugglomps Fortune & Spirit*

Hello!

Oh, and her name is Siya, after our most recent dragons.

Hey MP.

Doing ok. Wondering if I should pick up Skyrim for the PS4 or not now that it's under £20. 

How's you?

Pretty bad.

I get youth allowance from the government to help me go to uni and live and stuff (as I'm an unemployed student) but because I can only study 2 subjects this semester I lost it.

I can get it back next semester but for now it would be just annoying.... except at the start of every semester I get $1000... and I shouldn't have got that one. So I'm going to have to pay it back, and I've already spent $500 of it.

I'm not gonna lie, I cried when I found that out.

Was hoping to A. Use that money to buy me a switch or some games at the end of the year.

B. Use it to pay for the full adult train fare for this semester of uni (since being part time student means I lose it)

Now I have to pay it back and I don't have a job.

I have 3 friends who work at the 3 closest super markets, one of which is the assistant manager, so I'm hoping they'll sway the staff to get me a job.

If i move to england think you can get me a job fort :D

I could've switched to the unemployed form of youth allowance, but that required me to apply for 20 jobs a month and accept any that I got offered no matter whether it was one I wanted. With fortnightly reports and stuff included. Would've gotten me my student train fare again but I still would've had to pay off the $1000 so it didn't seem worth it.

Goodbye Spiderman for PS4, goodbye Assassins Creed Odyssey, Good bye Smash Bros Ultimate 😢

Depends. How are you with heights, bad weather, long nights and split second decision making?