Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

you kidding? people can't even drive when it starts to rain it's like incredibly amazing in an area that rains enough you think people would be used to it.

16 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Soloing as in only weapon. Bow users, magick nights and fighters can hold two at a time. You have to do a lot of equipping and re-quipping otherwise.

Having rusted daggers is fine, but you want a good bow to back them up (I prefer the reverse, rusted bow and strong daggers personally).

Torpor is the best ailment in the game, only ghosts and Death are really immune. 

@DragonSpirit009 : Charmander, Pikachu, Jolteon, Electabuzz, Dragonair, Seadra. Legendary ~ Zapdos

@Marcus Pheonix : Squirtle, Growlithe, Arbok, Sycther, Porygon, Machoke. Legendary ~ Moltres

Oh you know me so well!! XD

So so cold. Boiler broke down last night so all the pipes are frozen this morning. Just waiting for man to come fix it.

Also had to go to the dentist twice this morning. Not fun.

Good morning everyone!

So close to holiday I can't wait anymore!!

Well know you know you would be able to survive if it happened again.

It's building you stronger!

By forcing me to take a day off work, meaning I have to come in one day next week when I should have been off, just to spend the whole day cuddling under six blankets waiting for the boiler man?

No one should have ice inside the house unless it came from the freezer. 

Ticked off for not getting another trophy.

Looks like when every I press the PS button it seems to activate the glitch for the trophies.

Oh man that sucks D: But if you know what causes it, then you'll be able to avoid it in future?

Not really cause I usually use it as the pause button for when I have to quickly jump up and go do something.

Try and train yourself to use the pause button. You may need to for the speed run lol. 

There are save points but sometimes the length between them is a bit long.

Have you tried re-booting the app and starting from an old save for a missed trophy? Do you have multiple save slots?