Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

God I'm completely stumped on what I'm meant to do for this group assignment... I know next to nothing about nutrition and the thing I'm meant to do just seems to be changing.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out popcorn and assorted toppings*

My favourite is a simple butter and salt.

@Lagie Agreed. And not too much of the salt, either.

Quiet day in the CPA lounge. I was away from home most of the day. Had an eye doctor appointment this morning and a bunch of errands to run.

It was a quiet day here! Makes up for an insanely busy two days at the shop.

We had a massive donation yesterday and have been selling stuff like crazy ever since.

Hope the appointment went well!

My eye exam went well. I have had some serious problems and surgery on my left eye in the past, but it seems to be doing as well as it can. No new concerns and no change in my lens prescription.

Hope all goes well for you, MP.

omai o:

I remember the last time I had an eye exam, the doctor told me that the my eyesight was plateauing as far as getting worse. idk how much to believe him on that, but my eyesight is pretty bad regardless.

I have to get drops in tomorrow so  i'll need someone to drive me.

That was my first eye exam since I was a toddler.

Hi!

I am still alive. Glad that everything seems to went well for you @LagieJust read someting about Hurricane prep when i was checking _Z_ thread in Ask a mod.

And i nearly killed myself by trying to made something not broken. Electricty... i grilled something... Luckily not myself!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out birthday cake*
It's not mine. It's amaretto cake from the party I was at tonight! A friend's mum is 90! :D

We had a super-busy day at the shop today, and I have a busy day ahead for my first day of my weekend. I won't even get a proper rest on Monday. :P 

Help I can't read anything right now! I can't even read what I'm typing and am just relying on my ouch typing ability!

Alas I will be getting glasses in a couple weeks :(

:lol: Is that because of the drops? My eyes were like that most of the day yesterday. The girl said they would wear off in 4 hours, but it was at least 8! They always double the dose because my left pupil is small and they need to use more to get it dilated enough.

This was my first time getting them... it seems I can read now which is a surprise, though it's still blurry.

The lady laughed when she had to get the glasses measured cause of how dilated my eyes were.

My 'ouch typing'? That's funny! :D

Yeah, those drops make any detail stuff pretty much impossible, and driving not much better.

Hello Fort

I went to the confectionary warehouse again, this time with my nan

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

What lollipops? I didn't get lollipops last time.

I got some chocolate, some gumballs some gummis more saucers and a big 600g bag of the sherbert hard sweets I like.

Sour lollies, not sour lollipops. And no I didn't get any, didn't even get sour or hard candies in general which was a bit dissapointing.

Lollipops and lollies must be different things in UK / Australia. Here, lollies are like, ice cream and/or flavoured ice.