Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

So seriously you had no macaroni with cheese sauce?

I mean you must have has some sort of version of it.

Good morning CPA!

@DragonSpirit009 Belated Happy Birthday. Glad to hear you had a good day.

@Fortune86 if you mother leaves stuff for you to pack and send to her, she will have to give you her address, no? I am sorry to hear that she is still causing so much trouble.

Just leave it on the doorstop, then, Fortune, and yes, I think your dad should take the day off and go for a very long walk with Devon. 

Or contact these people: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalsInNeedMaxicare/?pnref=lhc Maybe they can help! (Ask for Annie; she's met me!)

Good day, CPA! B)

*swipes some of the cake crumbs* It's never too late for cake, indeed!

My mother has gone and taken Devon. She's taken him. I'm freaking out. I don't know where she's gone and she taken him.

That's horrible, Fortune. :( I'm so sorry. Any mutual acquaintances who could help?

We managed to get Devon back. She changed her mind and told us to come get him. Just got back home.

So glad to hear that he is back where he belongs!

4 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

We managed to get Devon back. She changed her mind and told us to come get him. Just got back home.

BEST news ever!!! :D I'm so glad he's back. *huggles*

Pfft, WS you're only "mostly dead"

Went in to uni for my morning class to have a group meeting and get work done on our assignment in the first 2 hours of the class that they gave us... me and one other member are there.

The third shows up at the 2 hour mark thinking that the assignment time was the latter 2 hours, and the other two were no-shows. Me and Fred were quite peeved.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, toast with jam, and cake*

I'm so relieved Maria looks set to miss us this time, but all those other countries are being walloped. :(