Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm listening to Billy boyds song from the 3rd hobbit movie.

It's nice.

Did you click save? I can change my avatar fine.

Yep I did. 

I have yet to see Hobbit no 3. D:

Hmm. Blast arrows at 650g. Is that per arrow or for a bunch?

Good evening, CPA! B)
Sorry I missed you all yesterday.

*sets out pizzas* Various kinds, so there should be something in there you'll like.

Quiet sales day but LOTS of donations, so the next few days will be way too busy.

I need to start carrying a change of clothes to work. I sweated through my entire outfit twice today. :rolleyes:

*latesnugsa @Lagie*

Morning peeps!

I've been donating a few things this week. I think I've still got some more to go too. 

ello

it's been long enough that I don't remember the last thing I did here....apparently I guess I lost internet connection? cuz it just "recovered" a post...

*stares at mystery link*

....it's too hot/late to want to do anything......but I still need to do laundry......and wake up in about 6 hours for work........

It's a remix of History of the entire world i guess, so don't worry

You can watch it later lol k boi

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

That might be an idea MP :)

I have the sudden urge to re-watch The Sword in The Stone O.o

Hooray for new colours, Rainbow!

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out an assortment of appetizers from this evening's shindig*

There's something for everyone, I'm sure!

My back-up volunteer for tomorrow cancelled, so I will be alone in the shop for the first time ever. I am NOT looking forward to this.

Good morning peeps!

I don't want to adult any more D: Can someone take over for me?

Wish I could help with that, Fortune, but alas, I'm in kind of the same position! :o

*snugs*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

*settles back with a coffee and some toast*

On the plus side, one of my volunteers has not yet poofed away for her trip so it seems I shall not be alone today after all!

Lagie!

*hugs*

There needs to be like a thing, where you can pay someone to adult for you. 

That would be awesome! :)
What's happening that you don't want to adult?

Did you ever finish with your damaged stuff?

We got most of it out, just a few bits left to grab from the container. What we do about claiming for the damaged stuff I dunno.

My mom told us on Saturday that she was hiring a van to take some things, which is fair enough, but she didn't tell us until the day before those things included stuff like the fridge freezer, drying machine, kitchen table and half the stuff from the front room. So my dad and I ended up staying up Monday night packing her things and moving our own out of the way and having to make an emergency dash to Argos to buy a new fridge freezer which will only be delivered next week. 

I'm not she took her stuff, that's totally right, I just wish she had given us more warning. Half our food had to be thrown out. 

Urgh, that's frustrating, Fortune. Food's expensive enough without losing half of it to non-information!

Glad you're almost done with the container. There's no claim form to fill out for the damages?

Hi, Rainbow! Enjoy the meat. I'll stick with my coffee and toast. ^_^

I have no idea. Too much adulting for me XD

The worst part is, most of the food we had to throw she asked for, then left before using any of it. 

It's the same every time, I dunno why we keep falling for it. Like, she asks us to buy some fruit, then she doesn't eat it and it goes moldy. I try to eat it before it goes off, and then I get told off for eating something she was 'going to eat'. No winning :angry:

Edit: And if we just don't buy any, we're 'leaving her to starve'.

Edited by Fortune86

Aw, Fortune, sorry about the adulting thing. I'm afraid you won't find any takers for the position, though. Those of us who are already adulting have our hands full and most of those who aren't don't want to take on someone else's problems. It's too bad that you didn't have notice about the fridge, though.

MP, I'm afraid the student thing is much like the adult thing. Hang on, though, because at least student is a temporary state! (although it might not feel like it at the time. :lol:)

Lagie, I'm glad to hear you will have help at the shop after all.

Hubby and I are off on a road trip for the day in about an hour. It is hot, humid and miserable and we are supposed to have storms, so I am not really looking forward to this!

54 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Adult thing you get paid!

In stress and depression.

And to round off a perfect week, just had a visit from the RSPCA. Someone had told them we had moved out and left the animals behind. 

I get plenty of stress and depression being a student without a job.

Did you leave your animals behind?

I just named something "Kill me" on flight rising.

I feel guity now. (poor bud it's just because he has a gene I hated)