Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Necrosyse

Forum Foreigner

Hello,

I'm not sure what to say here other than I've been on Dragon Cave's original website off and on for a couple of years ever since I discovered it through another website known as Howrse (not active there anymore, though).

I've always liked dragons, and recently became more involved in wanting to collect and breed dragons. Since I'm a beginner, I'm just trying to get a basis by collecting a wide variety of the dragons, though so far I've found that I quite enjoy the Antarean, Monarch, Soulpeace, Seragamma Wyvern and Chrono Xenowyrm breeds.

I joined in December 2016, but finally decided to join the forums. I've never really been active in forum sites before, but I figured why not start?

I guess I should put a little bit about myself here. My personality type is INTJ, my horoscope is Virgo, I'm in my final months of teenager-dom, and I've been sorted into Slytherin and Wampus on Pottermore.

I think that's good enough for now. So I suppose if someone's actually reading this and wants to talk, go ahead and message me. (At least I think there's a messaging system, but I haven't explored enough.) Have a good one!

Necrosyse

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

Hope to see you around in the Breeding section. Participating in some lineage projects can help you figure out what kind of breeding projects you might want to do on your own.

I'm a fellow INTJ and Virgo, but we differ after that. I'm a Hufflepuff. :3

Welcome to the forum! As you can already see we are all friendly here and willing to help you out or answer questions. It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forum and all that is has to offer. ^^

See you are like me. I only just joined the forum but I'de been on dc for years. xd.png I think you'll be happy to have joined. I am interested in some of the giveaways and other areas of the forum.