andromedae

Soulstone Dragon Breeding Plans!

I'm liking them with Teimarrs, myself. The colors complement each other really well.

user posted image

Also I'm grateful for the updated sprite, and new name and description. Thank you to those responsible. wub.gif

Apparently I should just give up. >.>

And yet...

user posted image

(Thanks for sharing which avatar they make, Jazeki!)

Wow, I think this looks gorgeous. I'm not much for lineage-making, but I did just get my first GoN, so maybe.... Hmm.

Can the thread starter (or a mod) PLEASE change the thread name; it keeps jolting me to miss it... smile.gif

Due to the breed's name changing, I modified the thread's title accordingly ^^

Sorry for the delay, I only noticed just now!

So far, I really love these ladies with Kingcrownes and Snows. I'm not going to finalize any breeding plans yet- never know what dragons the future might bring!- but so far, those are my favorites.

Soulpeace x Soulstone:

user posted image

(Going to edit the breed name in my links and file names now...)

Edit:

I love the GoN/Avatar lineage. These colors. Wow! wub.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

They look great with Soulpeaces, Kingcrownes, and Mageias, wow!

Also they might pair well with Aegises. Their lore seems to fit quite well together!

Hm, I could almost do a rainbow lineage now out of just "___stone" dragons:

Sunstone

Brimstone

Moonstone

Soulstone

I don't know how Stones would fit in though. I think this would be doable as soon as we got a "___stone" dragon that was green. happy.gif

Loving some of the pairings getting posted here (even though I generally dislike checkers using purple-colored dragons). I especially like these pairings: GoN/Avatar, Bolt, Sunsong, Kingcrowne, and Snow.

I think Soulstones would also go well with any of the Seasonals, especially Winter.

ETA (responding to Ruby Eyes): Yes, Pebbles are also stones of a sort, and they are green and could possibly work. But there are quite a few borderline breeds: Pebbles, Geodes, Pyralspites, possibly Magmas (molten rock) and Gemshards (although actual gemstones are only present at the egg phase), and Sapphires and Nocturnes (looks like gemstone/limestone but isn't really). I would want qualification for being in this rainbow to be rigorously defined (currently I'm using the breed name as qualification, which admittedly isn't the best), so suggestions on how to sensibly choose which breeds could qualify for a stony rainbow are very welcome. smile.gif

Edited by Lavinia

I adore the Soulstones SO MUCH. I cannot WAIT to hoard these next year. I've never been so excited or impatient for a holiday in my life. So far, I think I adore them with:

Snow

Aria

Purple

Gold Lunar

Pink Sweetling

Witchlight

I absolutely adore these adults and just want more right now.

Regarding the Avatar pairing, isn't GoN breeding regarding which Avatar you get determined by the breed's element affinity (and not random)? Do we know the elemental affinity of Soulstones yet?

Regarding the Avatar pairing, isn't GoN breeding regarding which Avatar you get determined by the breed's element affinity (and not random)? Do we know the elemental affinity of Soulstones yet?

Someone over here got a Creation Avatar from GoN x Soulstone.

As far as pairings go, I tend to put literally everything with Daydreams and Electrics. Either might work out, pastels between Daydream and Soulstone or the shared gold highlights between Electric and Soulstone.

It begins! wub.gif Now for my other girly to grow up and meet her best-beloved code-mate. smile.gif

These codes are awesome! smile.gif

As soon as my Soulstones grow up, I'll try to breed them to CB Gold and CB Silver, as I do with all holidays.

Should look nice, especially with Silvers.

It begins! wub.gif Now for my other girly to grow up and meet her best-beloved code-mate. smile.gif

It wasn't bad before, but now that it's beginning to get dark, and the Spirit Ward is starting to glow, this pairing looks spectacular! Wow! wub.gif

I'm mating my two with a Royal Blue and a Earth Dragon

I'm very happy these were easy to name for me, my poor Snow dragons are still waiting for their names (I've got nothing)

Purple Problems someone called them this in the Holiday Thread and it made me laugh, so I grabbed it & Spyro Pretender seeing Spyro on my scroll really threw me and I had to come on here to see what was up

I thought these would look good with Shadow Walkers.

After trying both of them I remembered why it would be that both would refuse....

Oops.

Can someone show me what they would look like with purple/blue nebulas?

Blue nebs won't work (due to gender) but here's purples:

user posted image

Better than I imagined.

I thought these would look good with Shadow Walkers.

After trying both of them I remembered why it would be that both would refuse....

Oops.

LOL Beeeen there.

Cheers Sock! I couldn't really see the other one due to the black background. Has anyone made turpentine lineages? If not can I see them?