andromedae

Soulstone Dragon Breeding Plans!

Sunsong and Azure look great to me, Snow as well (though holiday x holiday ...)

Considering Magi? Also Fever ...

I like the monarch pairing, & the alt sweetling one as well. I'll definitely be doing that one next Christmas. (Of course, I had already decided not to do anymore holiday x holiday lines because I am personally sick of waiting years to advance those lines, but I like the contrast & poses quite a bit, so OK, one more it is!)

What about blue banded?

Oh yes! smile.gif

user posted image

Sunstone:

user posted image

Edited by Confused Cat

I might pair mine with Spiritwards at least once, actually, because I can do this and this and make a perfect word, perfect checker that'll go well with this. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I might pair mine with Spiritwards at least once, actually, because I can do this and this and make a perfect word, perfect checker that'll go well with this. smile.gif

That would surely be an amazing lineage to see ohmy.gif

They look prettier than I imagined, paired with Spirit Wards laugh.gif

That would surely be an amazing lineage to see ohmy.gif

They look prettier than I imagined, paired with Spirit Wards laugh.gif

Yeah, they do, don't they? I'm really pleased about that, plus the codes go super-well. happy.gif *happy dance*

user posted image

My lovely pair wub.gif (I don't care about Holiday x Holiday it's actually pretty easy to build)

How do they look with Sunsets/Daydreams/Arias/Carmine Wyverns/Purple Nebulaes? smile.gif

I'm so curious

Edited by Pluviophillia

If a thread is closed for this discussion, you probably shouldn't bring it to other threads. ~Removed~ I probably will never be breeding these. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I like the pairing with Monarchs, actually. The poses are nicely complementary.

yes! the pose is what made me think of them initially, and i do like that. i think i might like the colors more if i saw it extended out to 4eg instead of side by side. i can't manipulate the template atm but i haven't crossed this pairing off the list!

They stop loading after the indigo Lunar for me. On the bright side, I don't see any messed-up colours laugh.gif

Apparently I should just give up. >.>

And yet...

user posted image

(Thanks for sharing which avatar they make, Jazeki!)

I'm so happy to have more purple dragons to play with. Thus far, I think they're stunning with the Chrono & Mageia Xenos, as well as Kingcrownes and Snows. I also like them with the Green Copper.

I probably won't breed until I there's a final final sprite out there, as sometimes, the color palette changes might reveal different possibilities.

Is there any evidence that this is *not* the actual absolutely final sprite? I thought it's all done now?

I tried the ones i think are pretty, and they are! Will add later when i have time to sort through others!

I love them with witchlights so much, but I'm not very sure if I want to pursue a holiday x holiday...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

As a Holiday x Holiday lover, I am absolutely loving so many of the combinations shown here! Especially the lurker and witchlight x Cermorvus combinations.

And that combination wtih arias?! Such a pretty pair. And the chronos pair too.

So sad I don't have the alt sweets on my scroll though, might have to get a 2nd gen of those!

These guys are so flexible.

This is probably the only holiday dragon I do not have any breeding plans for. tongue.gif But the templates here look nice, specially holiday X holiday with the new xmas dragon.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

As I checked TJ's (purpl) I've seen that now they're called "Soulstone".

-

I'm totally gonna breed them with GoN's but the Snow ones just... whoa.

Can someone show me what they would look like with purple/blue nebulas?

I've always loved the Purple Male dragon Sprites for a long time and have always wanted something else to breed them with besides the lovely purple females, and this dragon is certainly a great match. I love everything about the way they pose together and theme with each other. So that's gonna be my primary love to start, although they also look fantastic with just about any Golden Dragon or Bright Yellow. As well as anything with a Turquoise/Teal Color.

So I think Yellow Crowns are a Natural mix, as well as Chrono Xenos.

And Especially Since Undine Males can be both a sorta Green Teal AND bright golden yellow, I think that will look great as you checker them out.

Can't wait to see them paired up with more options!

I bred one of my Mutamores with Purple with past time around and thought it came out rather nicely.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H8si2