andromedae

Soulstone Dragon Breeding Plans!

It looks like the sprites have been touched up since the replacements were first put up and they look even better now. Also digging the name/description change. I think I'd pair these with Witchlights, personally. Or Cavern Lurkers...

Soulpeace x Soulstone:

user posted image

Gorgeous! Although I'll probably do Soulstone x Daydream in the first generation because the odds of getting a 2G from a CB Soulpeace are almost nonexistent for me smile.gif

These also go beautifully with Sunsongs and Kingcrownes. (And yeah, everything looks good with Terrae!)

Edited by Aie

Gorgeous! Although I'll probably do Soulstone x Daydream in the first generation because the odds of getting a 2G from a CB Soulpeace are almost nonexistent for me smile.gif

Wait, what did I even do here with that lineage? blink.gif Brain error. I guess I meant to put a White there...

Fixed it:

Daydream variant

White variant

Silver Lunar because there can be anything in that place anyway (... except for CB hybrids, silly confusedcatbrain!)

I love the Witchlight combo. How do they look with Frills?

I love the Witchlight combo. How do they look with Frills?

Here. smile.gif

user posted image

Fixed it:

Daydream variant

White variant

Silver Lunar because there can be anything in that place anyway (... except for CB hybrids, silly confusedcatbrain!)

The Silver Lunar & Soulpeace combination wub.gif Wouldn't have thought of that, but it's absolutely stunning.

I wanted to see how Soulstones would look like with (Alt) Undines. Not bad, I think!

user posted image

Aaaand a dream pairing that will, unfortunately, stay a dream smile.gif

user posted image

Can someone show me what Soulstone's would look like with turpentine?

I'm really fond of how Soulstones seem to look with Sunsongs, gold/silver Lunar Heralds, and Kingcrownes. They also look pretty good with Witchlights but I can't really do that lineage ;-;

Can someone show me what Soulstone's would look like with turpentine?

Turps. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm really fond of how Soulstones seem to look with Sunsongs, gold/silver Lunar Heralds, and Kingcrownes. They also look pretty good with Witchlights but I can't really do that lineage ;-;

Well, you could, just not with your own. >.>

user posted image

My lovely pair wub.gif (I don't care about Holiday x Holiday it's actually pretty easy to build)

How do they look with Sunsets/Daydreams/Arias/Carmine Wyverns/Purple Nebulaes? smile.gif

I'm so curious

Wow I really like this, and I don't like holiday x holiday usually! Unfortunately I missed the xmas release so I'll have to be on the lookout from others o.o

I'm also digging the Gaia pairing.

Oooh I just bred one to a Celestial, pretty!

And a kind-of side note, I'm in love wub.gif with the Soulstone's description <3

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Turps. smile.gif

user posted image

Cheers Cat! I am honestly going to be doing this lineage line!

I haven't seen if someone tried a shard for this one but I kinda like it. Think I will continue it. Hopefully it gets the right colour. biggrin.gif

look at that

Oooo! Good luck!

Ah, the updated sprite looks much more polished and sleek than before. I'm glad that happened, thumbs up.

The only regret I have is the old name, Cermorvous, sounded so ominious and Halloween-ish that I was going to pair them with dark, black dragons purely for that sake. I'll still probably go with Embers or Blacks, but "soulstone" makes me want to pair them with something green, fiery and preferably demonic... =P