TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I'm a little disappointed I couldn't confess my love for the dragon but otherwise the game was pretty okay and funny. :/

While I try to figure out, with help I am sure, how to get away from Beaver Court I've been reading all the posts to this thread. Some of the commands tried are so funny: LICK THE HORSE or tried to stabby stabby with the sword. I know I tried some ridiculous commands myself but too embarrassed to show them.

This event seems to evoke a lot of humor. Laughter/giggles are so much fun as they break up (no pun intended) the frustration of getting stuck some place.

well i guess i can say this in advance: rest in piece F5 key.

its all the arsanies

its all the people that never breed mutamores

Have you tried chopping the tree with the axe?

The tree is behind me now and I didn't pick up the axe.

Dern! I patched things up between Beaver and Humankind, was gifted the axe of the axeman and am stuck there looking at it seems you can continue on to battlements. Except it won't LET me - what's the magic combo of words to get to the damned battlements?

REAL nice eggs! Hoorah for a PURPLE dragon (hopefully) for Valentine's Day.

I'm stuck in the room with the (spider... I talked to him, he said he's sad and lonely and nobody gives him anything for Valentine's Day, and now "go back" and "go west" are not working. I didn't pick up the box, so I have nothing to give him.) What do I do?

Spreading the love in my own way...by dropping none Valentine eggs in the AP (bred from my special lines, including a Geode from two CB Stone dragons...take care of it).

So, I'm stuck in the dragons nest because I got so into examining every object that I forgot what the other command was. ;; Could someone tell me what that commend is so I can progress?

So, I'm stuck in the dragons nest because I got so into examining every object that I forgot what the other command was. ;; Could someone tell me what that commend is so I can progress?

Have you tried climb branches?

Edited by Athkore

Well. Its really upset. I have the mana lantern but I can´t go south cause "You would like to go down one of the tunnels, but it is too dark to see anything. Not that you’re afraid of the dark." and no command works for me.

What I´m doing wrong? unsure.gif

I´m a not native speaker and I like this game but...well...

Edited by Laurelin

Have you tried climb branches?

Thank you! I didn't think to do that! I've never played this type of game before, so I was floundering a little.

Dern! I patched things up between Beaver and Humankind, was gifted the axe of the axeman and am stuck there looking at it seems you can continue on to battlements. Except it won't LET me - what's the magic combo of words to get to the damned battlements?

I just copied the phrase containing 'battlements' and pasted it into the command line.

For all those stuck on the cliff, I think there's nothing you can do there. Just go back using the command "GO BACK" twice and you should be back at the Mountain Path. There you use the command "USE AXE ON TREE" and a new path will open up to you.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Well. Its really upset. I have the mana lantern but I can´t go south cause "You would like to go down one of the tunnels, but it is too dark to see anything. Not that you’re afraid of the dark." and no command works for me.

Try taking one of the crystals.

> USE THE FLUTE

You try to blow the useless horn again. No

dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

Hilarious! Is that a real answer, or did you make it up? I blew into the horn just once and then dropped it (whoa, ancient evil? panic!!!). tongue.gif

Well. its really upset. I have the mana lantern but I can´t go south cause "You would like to go down one of the tunnels, but it is too dark to see anything. Not that you’re afraid of the dark." and no command works for me.

Read carefully. It told you that the mana latern can't be picked up.

Pick up the glowing crystals.

You need to take a mana crystal from the other room instead- it can be used as a light source. I'm impressed that you managed to get a mana lantern! I didn't even think of a way to un-bolt it from the wall.

And I solved my own problem. I typed "give box to spider" and even though I didn't have the box, it somehow magically teleported into my hands and I was able to give the spider a valentine. x3 Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't suppose that there is a way to redo the story?

I want to as well, and get some of the weird messages. But I suspect there will be more tomorrow smile.gif It lasts 7 days, after all....

Hilarious! Is that a real answer, or did you make it up? I blew into the horn just once and then dropped it (whoa, ancient evil? panic!!!). tongue.gif

I got that - it's for real ! (I tried blowing it again to scare the dragon. It didn't laugh.gif)

I tried to pick up a chrystal "Unknown command." Tried: Pick up glowing chrystal "Unknown command".

I think I took a chrystal already from another place.

Tried Go south: "> GO SOUTH

You would like to go down one of the tunnels, but it is too dark to see anything. Not that you’re afraid of the dark."

Edited by Laurelin

tongue.gif

> LICK TREE

You get close to the tree and—actually no. I'm not going to go there. That's strange.

You know what? I give up. You win. You've successfully weirded me out. And for what? To see if you could? Well, fine. You keep doing strange things without me. I'm leaving.

THE END

…You're still here?

Ugh. You don't know when to quit, do you? Well, if you're not going to leave, I guess I have no choice but to placate your demands until you reach the actual "THE END."

I literally didn't expect anything to happen there by my god it did. It freaking did. Amazing.

That's amazing! I did the same with the armor but nothing happened.