TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

what should i do???

You glance at your wrist-mounted sundial and realize that you are running late and had better hurry if you want to make your meeting on time. You start to jog through the remaining woods and soon the battlements of the wall surrounding your village are visible. You are about to reach the gate when you hear a horrible, horrible sound. It sounds almost like…but no, it can’t be. You hear the screaming of your fellow villagers as a giant shadow sweeps over the village.

With a massive crash, something giant and red ploughs into the stone wall, sending rubble and dust everywhere. The horrible noise stops and the DRAGON whose nest you escaped turns around to look at you standing at the edge of the woods.

DRAGON: There you are! Come here, I’ve just been improving the lyrics and I really need your opinion!

You can see the gate standing open between the dragon’s front legs, the rocks framing it miraculously still intact…you could probably make it if you run.

what should i do???

You glance at your wrist-mounted sundial and realize that you are running late and had better hurry if you want to make your meeting on time. You start to jog through the remaining woods and soon the battlements of the wall surrounding your village are visible. You are about to reach the gate when you hear a horrible, horrible sound. It sounds almost like…but no, it can’t be. You hear the screaming of your fellow villagers as a giant shadow sweeps over the village.

With a massive crash, something giant and red ploughs into the stone wall, sending rubble and dust everywhere. The horrible noise stops and the DRAGON whose nest you escaped turns around to look at you standing at the edge of the woods.

DRAGON: There you are! Come here, I’ve just been improving the lyrics and I really need your opinion!

You can see the gate standing open between the dragon’s front legs, the rocks framing it miraculously still intact…you could probably make it if you run.

Spoiler for you:

gate

@PerfectLulu give the box to the spider as I remember

Thank you! Commands seem to be a little finicky in some areas. xd.png

How do you get the dragon to shut up so you can go the cafe?

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Finished! Thank goodness.

Mind you, I didn't go with Paul so I'm wondering if I missed out on some things because of that, so beware, people!

Am I supposed to do anything with the branches? Is there a command for me to wait for the dragon or something? Am I supposed to find a way to escape the nest? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME wacko.gifblink.gifsad.gifunsure.gif

I can't go past that tree... chop tree or cut tree doesn't work though I took pickaxe AND axe...

The game is really difficult esp. for non-natives... if it at least accepted all synoyms of the given action and things it would be much more doable...

game is difficult for English speakers too. Not enjoying it - sadly. I keep trying to use commands but I don't have all day to sit here and poke until something happens. I never liked muds for this reason

has anyone considered making a thread where they can at least compile the progress to at least get to the end?

I believe I am stuck at the cliff, is there a way to turn around?

Huzzah! "Go Back Down Path" worked.

Edited by Asketil

The new eggs finally have cracks in them! Now I can go to sleep. xd.png

I had to start over and I can't get past the tree. Everything I do is either an unknown command or it tells me that I can't chop the tree down without a target. I'm beginning to get extremely annoyed. I guess it's time to leave it for a while. I'll try again later.

Try a variation of "Chop TREE with AXE"

I believe 'target' wants to know what you're using on what.

OHHHH! xd.png

I'm finished!! It's fun,and need some Guidance~but it's great!

hope I can try another way to find the end?

and Happy Happy Valentine's Day ~to everyone in here !!!! biggrin.gif

How do you get up the cliff with the horse? I tried everything that I could think of.

As far as I'm concerned, you can't. I don't know why that was put in there dry.gif

Well, I guess I got to the end for today? That was.... Boring. And frustrating.

*pokes TJ's eggs* I thought they would've hatched by the time I woke up this morning.