TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

OMG OMG OMG

Tell me I wasn't spot-on with my lavender & mint guess!?

2/2 so far yo. I predicted purple & lime green for halloween and I hoped for lavender & mint for valentines. biggrin.gif

Got one after umpteen misses and the most bizarre thing is the one I caught at 12:10 its code starts with kf which happens to be my first and last name. So in reality this really is MY EGG peoples biggrin.gif

Okay, i'm stuck in the game. I have examined everything/taken everything that could be taken, and now I have nothing to do?....

The eggs look wonderful! I was too slowly to grab some, will try again in an hour!

Thanks TJ and spriters! smile.gif

Prepare for battle! (And constant refreshing) are there other commands other than Examine or take? Is it held in days? Like the winter one?

Pretty eggs! I got my two! Whatever they are, I bet they'll look amazing with radiant angels!

Type the capital letters like EXAMINE NEST, or ,TAKE COINS into the box.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Rip the limit just got put into place

i know sad.gif

i wonder what will happen to the extra eggs people got

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do in the text adventure... but I know that it'll be fun rolleyes.gif

This game's art is nice but it is so picky with wording and I'm stuck here, standing alone with some rusty armor on the path. Hopefully can find a way around this wording. Urgh.

The commands aren't limited to just examine and take. For those stuck on the note: try 'climb down'

Loving this text adventure so far, though. o3o *likes word-based things*

Curious about the extra slots! I can't wait to catch more once my current eggs hatch. :3

Already annoyed with the game. Always have hated text-command adventures. It doesn't come naturally to me, I have no clue how to word the commands.

Ooh pretty purple eggus!! I can't wait to see what they hatch into *O*

A text adventure sounds cool o: I'm usually pretty good at them so i hope i don't get super stuck or anything XD

You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. Please note that the limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons. <<??

> KICK TREE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the TREE.

Wow, my character is a very confused individual. I may need to take some basic life classes.

Only read the note so far!

Also, some people got 7???

.___. Welp. I'd like to have more than 2 as well. (Yet to grab them because I refuse to abandon my current eggs.)

Managed to grab my two - like the purple coloring!

Have grabbed some coins, bones, checked out the instruments, looked at the planner, read the note but have no idea what to do now. tongue.gif

ETA: Woo! figured it out!

Edited by forcryinoutloud

So is there a simple explanation on how to use the text command. I got up to the point of Read Note.

Is it like a riddle where the answer is in the story itself?

Got to the horse on cliff. Now what?

I'm stuck there, too. Pleading with the horse does not seem to be helping...

~Feathers