TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Did you explore the other tunnels? Pick up all the items?

I have the sword and box from the skeleton by the lake, plus a crystal, and the flute from the altar. It redirected me back to the nest though, so now I'm double checking.

Edit: Got it now that the redirect glitch seems to be fixed

Edited by Denwayasha

Is there a specific way to give the spider the box? (Besides my urge to kill it)

Give it what's inside the box.

what do I do at the path? everything comes up as unknown command

Edited by DragonNeko

Okay I'm at the part where I'm supposed to make a decision between REMAIN GOOD FRIENDS? Or should you CONFESS your true and undying romantic FEELINGS and NOTHING i've tried works

Stuck here now too

Is there a specific way to give the spider the box? (Besides my urge to kill it)

Give box to spider

Is there a way to go back? because I forgot about the flute at the altar and I want it.

I hope so. I didn't explore the path to the left because I thought I would be able to go back.

Well this is an awkward date that I can't seem to figure out how to end. Neither suggested command is doing anything.

ylangylang is stuck there for the same reason. Maybe it's a glitch

I'm stuck on the village streets. Any ideas? Once I got past the initial roadblocks of playing I got really far on my own but now I don't know what to do.

Dang it stuck at cave, cant go to dark tunnels and nothing to do where tree roots are.

Are you in a loop or do you not know what to do? I got stuck in a loop there and clearing my cache and cookies fixed it

Edit: I just re-read what you said more carefully. Try looking for a light source

VV

Try "take crystal"

Edited by AppleMango

Are you in a loop or do you not know what to do? I got stuck in a loop there and clearing my cache and cookies fixed it

don`t know what to do, as i tried every command i taught would work but nothing.

Took a break from the game to finish up my breeding and I left 45 eggs in the abandoned cave! Mostly 3rd gen checkers, some 2Gs, and some 4/5G spriters' alt descendants. I did accidentally abandon something I forgot I was planning on keeping, and I need to wait for slots to free up to breed a couple more things, but now I'm pretty much done. Can't wait for the influx of eggs laid today in the abandoned page.

OK still stuck in the caves - still no idea what to do now.

These are the items I have in my inventory:

• PLANNER

• COINS

• BONES

• NOTE

• ARMOR

• ROCK

• STICK

• FLUTE

• CRYSTAL

• VALENTINES

I keep getting unknown commands and There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with messages whenever I try and give the spider the valentines - is there a specific way I'm supposed to do that? I've tried give valentines to spider, give spider valentines, use valentines on spider etc. to no avail.

Have I missed picking something up somewhere that I need in order to do this next step?