TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Have you tried follow path or walk forward or anything like that? Or are you stuck at another part?

I tried go to path after posting and it worked, yay!

okay im really confused. whats with the white and transparent text?

Avoiding spoilers out of kindness for those that don't want spoilers. Easy enough to highlight if you want to read and easier to skip over if you don't want to see the spoilers. The color just lets people know to skip over if they want to figure things out on their own.

Got my two eggs already, yeah! I'm LOVING the purple oh my GoN! <3

Loving the event, too, even if I did Spoiler: play the flute and wake something from the deep! D: Any ideas for getting past the spider??

I hope there's no extra badge for completing this event. Its so frustrating! This isn't fun ):

Fun quest! Not sure how to get past the very first part, but I'll figure that out on my own.

Took some coins, whoops! Uh oh..? Don't think the red is going to be happy...

I really like that the new Valentine's eggs are purple, and such a pretty pattern. smile.gif

Got my two eggs already, yeah! I'm LOVING the purple oh my GoN! <3

Loving the event, too, even if I did Spoiler: play the flute and wake something from the deep! D: Any ideas for getting past the spider??

Did you explore the other tunnels? Pick up all the items?

Avoiding spoilers out of kindness for those that don't want spoilers. Easy enough to highlight if you want to read and easier to skip over if you don't want to see the spoilers. The color just lets people know to skip over if they want to figure things out on their own.

OHH thats genius! xd.png

thank you

Did you chop down the tree yet?

I have the item for it, I think, But I am really lost on what to do form where I got it. I never was able to do games of this category

Okay I'm at the part where I'm supposed to make a decision between REMAIN GOOD FRIENDS? Or should you CONFESS your true and undying romantic FEELINGS and NOTHING i've tried works

I have the item for it, I think, But I am really lost on what to do form where I got it. I never was able to do games of this category

Be specific with your commands. (Like chop tree with axe is specific. Chop tree isn't specific because it doesn't specify how to chop the tree.)

welp, I love the color of the new eggs and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of them.

and I hate these kinds of games because MY brain doesn't work like this. Why would I pick up armor when I can barely pick up the axe? I've probably got a concussion from the red dragon from earlier and now I'm lost somewhere underground because my concussed brain can't figure out how to "climb up the tree roots to get out of the hole and into the sunlight." (voice in head answers "There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with." but you said there were tree roots, just climb! "You need a target to go that." the target is the roots! Just climb! "I can't do that, Dave.")

Okay I'm at the part where I'm supposed to make a decision between REMAIN GOOD FRIENDS? Or should you CONFESS your true and undying romantic FEELINGS and NOTHING i've tried works

What have you tried?

Stuck at the Forest Cave, anything I type gives me unknow command. Any ideias? Tried ctrl+f5 because I was stuck on the loop going back to the spider but now I can't do a thing here.

Have you tried linking directly rather than from the cave? I think I remember that working for someone else. Here are the links smile.gif

Abandoned

Alpine

Coast

Desert

Forest

Jungle

Volcano

Otherwise it might just be because too many people are online. Maybe try again a bit later

Thank you very much smile.gif

Unfortunately it doesn't help. I still can't open the Biomes at all but everything else on the site works perfectly.

Edit: working now

Edited by blah

Stuck at the Forest Cave, anything I type gives me unknow command. Any ideias? Tried ctrl+f5 because I was stuck on the loop going back to the spider but now I can't do a thing here.

Have you tried... entering the forest? (enter forest) ;p

What have you tried?

uh, lots of things, uhm, remain good friends, remain good friends with date, confess feelings, confess feelings to date, confess my feelings to date, confess your feelings to date, confess true and undying romantic feelings, kick self, hate self, make decision, run away, etc...

Have you tried... entering the forest? (enter forest) ;p

WOW, I've tried everything from exit cave to go to the forest, never imagined it would be so simple. Thanks!