Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue_Fox5

Breeding

So, first... Hi ^-^ my name is Blue_Fox5 tho u can call me Blue. I'm kinda new here so yeh. Ok, gaiz, dont breed dragons durning this event unless u want to keep them. They will be drowned out by event dragons so, if u dont want ur eggs that ur non-event dragons bred to die, dont breed until this event is over. I had a yellow-crowned and a mint dies because of this. (Not a complaint, just a warning)

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you lost your dragons to the event dragons in the abandoned page. Thank you for thinking of others in your warning.

Welcome to DC!

Yawp, we go through this every year, every holiday. There's a suggestion to show non-holiday dragons on the AP during breeding time to help alleviate this. PM me if you're interested. I'll go find the topic for you so you can post in it. ^^ Sorry some of your bred babies died. It does happen sometimes, though. I do hope you are enjoying the VDay breeding so far!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Well, even if we breed them for keeping, those holiday dragons breed multiple eggs and we should keep only one and abandon others. I didn't like that tho...