sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Bumps. Hope everyone is having a good time with all that hunting :D 

I'm kind of happy that the reason for me not being able to enter is already owning NDs XD (any other reason would really have bothered me :lol:)

Good luck everyone :)

7 hours ago, sharlykng said:

Bumps. Hope everyone is having a good time with all that hunting :D 

It'll be good when I've caught my last Yulebuck.  Never in a million years did I think I'd ever be able to say I have two CB Hollies!  :lol:

Got everything i wanted and could make some incredible trades! Was a good hunt for me! + i could enter now ;D

Managed to catch some awesome eggs. I'm concentrating on my Ribbon x Gold this year and I've had excellent luck with trade and AP. Can't show them off until they are grown because they are fogged :(

I have entered. If I had one ND, I personally, would never enter this great give away.:P

10 hours ago, Bigbite said:

If I had one ND, I personally, would never enter this great give away.:P

I'm not so modest XD

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm not so modest XD

Same, but since i want one of every kind, i would stop entering when i reach that goal, no need to claim a place when someone else needs it more than i.

So when i should win, and already have one, i would give up my price so someone else could have an ND

Lets say i got a male, and win again and its an male, i would not want it.

38 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Lets say i got a male, and win again and its an male, i would not want it.

Scroll goals, exactly ;) I'm missing the males.

So I'm kinda grateful that there are months in which I'm excluded by requirements from the raffle :lol:

Oh my, I just looked in the Games forum and found this thread. What an amazing chance! I've entered (and made a highlighted group with the needed dragons so it'll be faster to check them).

15 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm not so modest XD

Hmmm...never thought about that. But if I do win :lol: I'm out, maybe!:unsure:

Happy new year everyone! Hope y'all got the eggs you wanted!

I've collected the eggs for next week, set for 11th January (Thursday). Anyone who wishes to join but hasn't please submit your entry before then! :D 

Nice, hopefully it will work even without EATW (Rest in Peace best hatchery)

Edited by Yubelchen

On 1/5/2018 at 10:59 PM, Yubelchen said:

Nice, hopefully it will work even without EATW (Rest in Peace best hatchery)

I have had successful turns without using EATW before, but that was quite a while ago seeing as EATW is rather reliable in terms of giving views and UVs (I dropped from 5 to 2+1 backup hatcheries). I just have to adjust the hatcheries I use, not too much of a problem.

Sucks that EATW is gone though; always liked it the best.

Edited by sharlykng

9 hours ago, sharlykng said:

I have had successful turns without using EATW before, but that was quite a while ago seeing as EATW is rather reliable in terms of giving views and UVs (I dropped from 5 to 2+1 backup hatcheries). I just have to adjust the hatcheries I use, not too much of a problem.

Sucks that EATW is gone though; always liked it the best.

It was my favorite, really going to miss EATW.

Same here, didnt used any other than EATW, now i need sometimes two hatcheries to get an egg high enough after 5d

Maybe the code of it gets released so someone might continue it...the trading option there was also damn awesome

I am SO excited to actually have the criteria for this month, considering I just started playing in October! 

Thank you for having some months with "easier" criteria. 

I know it means way more people are going to enter, but I'm still super excited about having a chance!

It's much more nerve-wrecking for this round of experimenting; even with 5 hatcheries I'm unable to hit 700 views within 5 minutes, which is this batch's cracking range (why is it so high~). I might need to rely on non-cracked shell turning instead if this is the case for the future experiments.

I got 2 turns tonight :) 

January is closed! The Neglected for January goes to...

G05YLch.png

Congratulations, FeatheryWings!!

You should receive a PM with a teleport containing the ND within a few moments.

Moving on to the next month!

[February] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 11/02]
> Scroll must have the 2017 Holiday Event badge
> Scroll has to have at least 3 Bauta Dragon

> Scroll has to have at least 3 Brute Dragons

[Here's the form for the lazy! :D]