sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

15 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Does rattles hate me that much?

Better luck next YEAR, I guess.

Well, the point is to put in some effort into the entry, which personally I'm feeling is actually pretty easy, especially considering the process to make (or trade for) an ND. I can't help you if you don't even want to do that. The Neglected definitely isn't going to just plop in your lap from whining.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but there have been a few times where you commented in such a manner and I am not going to tolerate it if that's all you're going to do in the thread. If you need help with collecting, just ask. I'm certain that there are very nice people around here willing to help you out, me included.

16 hours ago, sharlykng said:

Well, the point is to put in some effort into the entry, which personally I'm feeling is actually pretty easy, especially considering the process to make (or trade for) an ND. I can't help you if you don't even want to do that. The Neglected definitely isn't going to just plop in your lap from whining.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but there have been a few times where you commented in such a manner and I am not going to tolerate it if that's all you're going to do in the thread. If you need help with collecting, just ask. I'm certain that there are very nice people around here willing to help you out, me included.

I thought they were just lamenting their lack of luck and the fact that the next dragon is awarded technically after the new year...

4 hours ago, Vain.3805 said:

I thought they were just lamenting their lack of luck and the fact that the next dragon is awarded technically after the new year...

Keyword: several times

They have said pretty much the same thing throughout the whole year (you're bound to have at least fulfilled a month's criteria if you're active), I probably can find the posts but I don't exactly have time for that at the moment.

Just exactly how hard is the criteria? 6 dragons and a badge, I'm not asking for much. November managed to get 53 people, and if they can do it, I don't see why Rainbow can't.

am planning on gifting multiples this month if you wish to know. IF I can get multiple turns.

I guess they really aren't even entering which would be why they'll never win XD
Did you notice fuzzbucket was on the spinny wheel graphic twice?

1 hour ago, Vain.3805 said:

I guess they really aren't even entering which would be why they'll never win XD
Did you notice fuzzbucket was on the spinny wheel graphic twice?

Oh. Oh, drat. I totally did not catch that. The odd thing is I did check the names and fuzz did enter once. >_>  The wheel probably glitched again...

Eh, she deserved it anyway :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

11 hours ago, sharlykng said:

Keyword: several times

They have said pretty much the same thing throughout the whole year (you're bound to have at least fulfilled a month's criteria if you're active), I probably can find the posts but I don't exactly have time for that at the moment.

Just exactly how hard is the criteria? 6 dragons and a badge, I'm not asking for much. November managed to get 53 people, and if they can do it, I don't see why Rainbow can't.

am planning on gifting multiples this month if you wish to know. IF I can get multiple turns.

I joined this year so if I do have the dragons, I always don't have the badge.

Or both dragons and badge.

I hate my sole bad luck.

16 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

I joined this year so if I do have the dragons, I always don't have the badge.

Or both dragons and badge.

I hate my sole bad luck.

I like gifting dragons and breed all the time.  I'm actually working on a great big lineage project and if you wanted to participate that's a great way to suddenly be inundated with dragons.

Well... regarding the badge criteria, yeah, that may be a problem for those who just recently joined or missed the events ^^" While they have a whole month to collect ~10 dragons, or get to the certain trophy level with enough dedication, they can't collect the holiday badge anymore, rendering the requirement impossible to fulfill.

Finally traded the last Nexus needed, will grow up before deadline but i entered the raffle anyway <3

Thankfully, i got the Valentine badge in 2016 during my 2-3 years break, lucky me!

Alrighty, I've collected the eggs for 13th December, Wednesday :) Anyone who hasn't submitted their entry by then will have to wait for next year!

Also, as a lil treat for y'all, I'll link my ND statistics page here with majority of the data till the experiment itself. The protocol section is not complete and is thus hidden, as is the egg codes seeing as I've keyed in the current batch of eggs into the sheet already. :D Enjoy! Or maybe not, lol.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xr9dFVaCDyMVOtbjG_5H0uHxB2Uf2HhEvNAHI8G-BM/edit?usp=sharing

Happy early Christmas guys and girls! I myself am travelling around with my group singing carols :D 

December is closed! The Neglecteds for December goes to...

LMTrqSz.pngW5Ru3cD.png

Congratulations, Wiz and babadook!!

You two should receive a PM with a teleport containing the ND within a few moments.

Moving on to the next month!

[January] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 07/01]
> Scroll must not have any Neglected Dragons
> Scroll has to have at least 3 Misfit Pygmies

> Scroll has to have at least 3 Spinel (Green/Red) Dragons

[Here's the form for the lazy! :D]

Thank you so much!

I too will bow out for a while to give others a better chance. Not that I could enter the next one anyway *hugs egg close*. :D

Congrats to Wiz and babadook!

I'll be sitting out January, too, since I have one Neglected on my scroll. Best of luck to those who have none. :)

Man, it would have been awesome if I had won this time round. Le sigh. 

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats to the winners!!

I'm entering yet again. :D Thanks as always for the chance Sharly! <3