sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Redraw!

rsoGJ49.png

Congrats, dirtytabs!

I've PMed the teleport link to you. Enjoy your ND! :D

AH! Thanks a bunch! :wub: She will be named, of course, once I think of a proper name. :D

Edited by Dirtytabs

Hey, Congrats to DirtyT!👏👏👏👍

From the guy on the other side of the wheel😁

Congrats D-Tabs!!

Nice of you to redraw sharlykng and to offer again!  Yer da bomb!

I'm entered for Oct! 

Congrats, Tabs!

I lost track of this thread for a while (how dare I??? :o) , but I've entered for this month.  Good luck everyone!

I actually forgot about picking up eggs for next week >~<" Anyways, the tentative deadline will be 12th October. Anyone who hasn't submitted their entry, better do so before then!

6 hours ago, sharlykng said:

I actually forgot about picking up eggs for next week >~<" Anyways, the tentative deadline will be 12th October. Anyone who hasn't submitted their entry, better do so before then!

I've been clicking my magikarp dragons like mad and still haven't gotten the badge lol. Though I realize now I'm only a single olive off. Probably grab that as soon as another egg hatches. Or maybe trade a bauta extra for an olive hatchie idk.

8 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

I've been clicking my magikarp dragons like mad

Did you just click them or did you use their BSA?

When I said click I meant their BSA sorry. Should be more descriptive. lol I only have 3 at the moment though so it's taking a while.

i never meet all the things in time rip, finally got my magikarp badge with just 2 dragons but not enough time for alives sadly i only got 2?

rip next time