sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

5 hours ago, Terces said:

Congrats Ninetails! :D

Signed up for the next round. The form still says the criteria is for August, by the way.

My bad, I didn't catch that hahah. It should be correct now.

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

At least 5 Stones, I hope, not exactly 5 Stones?

Another error I didn't catch; at least 5 Stones, if it were exactly 5 Stones, people hoarding Stones wouldn't be able to join in on the fun. XD Changed accordingly.

Do let me know if I made any kind of mistakes, I did everything late at night so there's bound to be some stuff I'd miss, lol.

Do the criteria dragons need to be adults, or do frozen hatchies also qualify? I've read somewhere in the thread that only the breed matters, so applied regardless but... ^^"

Edited by Orchi'dea

13 hours ago, Orchi'dea said:

Do the criteria dragons need to be adults, or do frozen hatchies also qualify? I've read somewhere in the thread that only the breed matters, so applied regardless but... ^^"

Just the breed matters :)

Congratulations Ninetails, hopefully, one day I'll have one too! :D

Congrats Ninetails!!

and thanks for the "lazy" submit form... I'm in!

Congratulations to Ninetails!

I'm glad I'll be able to participate this month as I skipped the last one - I already had 5 Ultraviolets and had to catch 3 Stones.

Congrats Ninetails! I entered for September, thanks as always for doing this Sharly <3 (also thanks for the link for the lazy :D)

We can't freeze a hatchie ? (Just so I know...)

On 8/25/2017 at 8:26 AM, fuzzbucket said:

We can't freeze a hatchie ? (Just so I know...)

Yeah, no freezing I'm afraid. :)

Hope it's okay to post this here too ~ I'm raffling off a CB Z coded ungendered ND ~ to enter just put a dummy and it will find a new home in a day or 2 ^_^
WINNER WAS JadedDragon - congrats :)

ˇ we already are a team of 3 that make NDs every week now - there will be many more to raffle off once I finish freezies ~ this one was meant to be a freezy too ;)

Edited by FoxintheBox

Why thank you, Fox, that is so nice of you! I hope sharlykng doesn't mind, maybe you two should try some kind of collaboration?  Working together may help both of you.

I know it will help all of us :lol:

12 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

Hope it's okay to post this here too ~ I'm raffling off a CB Z coded ungendered ND ~ to enter just put a dummy and it will find a new home in a day or 2 ^_^
https://dragcave.net/teleport/061bb18c2042c96ec49ef560077dd582

*Just a note to those who for some reason offer more than 1 dummy egg ~ if I pull your number and won't have space to take all I will redraw :mellow:*

ˇ we already are a team of 3 that make NDs every week now - there will be many more to raffle off once I finish freezies ~ this one was meant to be a freezy too ;)

Heyhey~

I've got no problem with the posting :) More people spreading ND happiness is always a good thing! If it's going to be a regular thing though, do PM me and we'll try to work something out (like frequency of gifting and other logistics stuff).

-shar

:)

I've collected the eggs for the experiment next week, so that's on the 12th! Anyone who hasn't submitted their form, please do so before then!

I don't remember ... but I think I did?

edit: Thanks :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

I don't remember ... but I think I did?

Yep, you did :)