sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

3 hours ago, Cottoncat said:

I hope my username change from CottonKatt to Cottoncat isn't going to mess anything up since I entered while I still had my old username. :o

That's a good point, since I did the same, but I think several others did, too. So I think it might cause a bit of confusion at first, but otherwise shouldn't be a problem, unless Sharlyking says otherwise.

Well, I hope people remember their previous usernames XD Because I'll just go according to 'before-patch' times. Most likely I will have to send a confirmatory PM before sending the ND over just as a precaution that I'm sending the ND to the correct recipient. I know some people have changed theirs, but there are several people who don't comment much in the forums also participating, so we'll see how. :D

As a precaution, I would advise everyone who's participating to keep a lookout for the end-raffle post, so in the event I get the name wrong they can come PM me instead. Not much of a problem, since I also pair this post with the new month's criteria.

I'm can't remember if I entered for this or not... O.o I think I did, but I'm not positive. Should I enter again?

On 7/7/2017 at 2:24 AM, legofrodo12 said:

I'm can't remember if I entered for this or not... O.o I think I did, but I'm not positive. Should I enter again?

You've entered for this month already :)

On 7/8/2017 at 1:26 AM, sharlykng said:

You've entered for this month already :)

Okay, thank you!

Just a note to inform you guys today's batch wasn't successful, so the deadline is extended till next week! :)

Awww, Welp, if anything it would be a late birthday gift if I win =D also, my username changes to Dalek Raptor

My username change is from bigbite100 to Bigbite.

I changed my username from Saikachan to Saika :) Good luck on the next batch, and thank you for doing this! ^_^

July is closed! The Neglected for July goes to...

E1TKwtG.png

Congratulations, jocosa!!

I have PMed you with the teleport containing the ND.

Moving on to the next month!

[August] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 14/08]
> Scroll has to have at least 3 Zombie/Undead Dragons
> Scroll has to have at least 5 Hellfire Dragons
> Scroll has to have a 2016 Christmas badge

[Here's the form for the lazy! :D]

Have fun everyone!

PS. @Rare_Hunter21 Your scroll has been hidden during all the odd timings I've checked it; I was unable to accept your entry for July. Please check that you have your scroll not hidden before submitting an entry again, thanks!

Edited by sharlykng

Congrats jocosa, lets hope I'm as lucky in the Aug drawing

Congratulations to Jocosa!

37 minutes ago, Terces said:

I'm out for this month, not a Zombie fan. XD

Me too, I'm way too averse to killing any of my dragons. :D

Congratulations, Jocosa!

I've entered for August - good luck, all! :)

Congratulations Jocosa, enjoy your new dragon.

I will enter for Aug.

Thank you Sharlykng, for giving us a chance.

Holy moly!!!  What an amazing thing to wake up to!!  I was flailing as I read the pm. Thank you so much Sharlykng!! 

Good luck next round everyone! :)

I hope the stage of the required breeds/types doesn't matter, I have 2 adult Hellfires, 2 S2s and 1 S1 frozen which makes 5 Hellfires total (non-growing even) - nothing says what stages they're required to be to be eligible for an entry, so...^^

20 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I hope the stage of the required breeds/types doesn't matter, I have 2 adult Hellfires, 2 S2s and 1 S1 frozen which makes 5 Hellfires total (non-growing even) - nothing says what stages they're required to be to be eligible for an entry, so...^^

As long as they're zombies, they qualify :)

1 minute ago, sharlykng said:

As long as they're zombies

Hellfire Zombies?