sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Congrats Lovecats, and thanks Sharly for the chance!

I entered for May as well. xd.png

Congratulatons Lovecats!

I think my scroll may have been one of the illegible ones >.<

I only found this contest a few days ago, realised I only had 4 blunas and then bred another and just hoped it would grow up before the winner was chosen.

Now I'm off to find 3 more Tetras so I can enter Mays biggrin.gif

Edited by Seahorse

Time to massively hoard Tetras onto my scroll

NUUU NOT THE SHIMMERS

and still need a silver tinsel and a bunch of tetras.

Anyways, Congrats!

Edited by Rainbowlight

NUUU NOT THE SHIMMERS

and still need a silver tinsel and a bunch of tetras.

Anyways, Congrats!

If you don't like Shimmerscales, then skip this month. Simple as that. I had to skip a few months because of things I didn't have. Like this month I need to hoard six more tetra dragons cause I only have 4 tetra dragons.

Also, congrats lovecats99

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I looked and realize I don't have 10 Tetra dragons. Please disregard my form. I will have them soon! biggrin.gif

Congrats to lovecats99!

Have to go count my Tetras. wink.gif

Super gratz lovecats - Glad this is growing, hope it continues to grow and people continue to spread the word AND I do enjoy how it forces me to add a few more dragons to my collections even when I'm slow at collecting or focused elsewhere.

Conflartugations, lovecats!

Hoo boy. Time to pick up some tetras. biggrin.gif

Tetras are really common in the cave right now, there shouldn't be much of a problem with grabbing 10 biggrin.gif

Oh yay, I'm halfway to the Tetra count, I can actually enter for this one soon! biggrin.gif

Oh man, have to get them Tetras

I just found out about this thread. Maybe there's a chance I can own a Neglected after all. biggrin.gif

Just found out about this. What a nice and generous thing to do. I had all the items required for May and I entered. Always wanted a neglected. Thank you for the opportunity. smile.gif

Congratulations, Lovecats!

Hmm...Time to hoard some Tetras, but I am gonna wait til next week, because not only do I have a bunch of donations to a raffle on my scroll atm, I want to see if there will be a new release this weekend.

There's plenty of time to spare smile.gif The earliest deadline would be 14 May, so take your time xd.png

Congratulations, lovecats99! biggrin.gif

I entered again, thank you for the opportunity wub.gif

Wow, great idea! I just stumbled across this thread xd.png! I will enter as soon as I get 10 Tetras, then I'm all set to go biggrin.gif!

biggrin.gif There's still time to go collect.

Just sent in my entry for the May contest (had to catch 4 more Tetras this morning but managed) and just want to thank you for this opportunity! After 7 years, I still haven't managed to trade for or create a Neglected so I'll be trying to enter as many of these contests as I can in hopes of getting my first Neglected!