sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Hey everyone,

I have been really busy with work these past few weeks and only just participated in the Valentine event (barely). I don't see it letting up anytime until mid-March, what with Chinese New Year come Friday (Hooray for free money!), and the wrapping up/starting of projects at work. Frankly I am struggling a little to maintain a work-life balance, and DC has become a non-priority for me; my boyfriend, work and family is far more important.

This is what I'll be doing instead; the requirements for this month will close tomorrow 9PM GMT+8 (9AM cave time). I will pick a winner and inform them, but the ND will not be given until the March month raffle is closed (which is mid-March). This is mainly due to the timing, I cannot make any guarantees I am available to continue it on the experiment day until then.

So sorry for the inconvenience >_<" 

-shar

Not a problem shar, as you say, your work and family are far more important than here.

Hope things ease up for you soon. :)

No problemo! Real Life is mor important! Its amazing that do do this raffle at all and make people happy giving them NDs you created with the power of SCIENCE!

Truly there are many things far more important than these naughty dragons... 

Sharly, it's kind enough of you to offer people a chance to get the "untouchable" NDs, tbh! XD Wish you best luck regaining the balance between your real life and DC ASAP, anyway!

Take your time and do you, you should be the most important person in your life.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:52 PM, Lazurite said:

Truly there are many things far more important than these naughty dragons... 

Sharly, it's kind enough of you to offer people a chance to get the "untouchable" NDs, tbh! XD Wish you best luck regaining the balance between your real life and DC ASAP, anyway!

"More important than these naughty dragons"?!?!?!?!??!?  WHAT?!!??!  lol

Lazurite is right.  You, your family have priority.  always!

Thanks for all you do here. It is appreciated. :)

I just directed someone here - is it still dormant ? Are things OK, Sharly ?

Last we heard, Sharly's life became ultra-busy so she had to take a break.  I think she's fine in herself.

i dont know if this is alive or not but its kinda been a dream of mine to have a neglected because 1) the deserve all the love and 2) it would make me feel really special and feeling special makes me feel happy :)