sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Congrats to the winner!

...also I entered for February. ^_^

Congrats!

Dang, 700Views in 5mins? Thats extremly hard to do, i think i would use like 8 hatcherie sites to do that XD

Congratulations, FeatheryWings !

I've entered for February - and  - don't faint - I've made a Neglected Gifting group so you only have to click there instead of searching!

Thanks so much for doing this xxx

Now in the process of raising my third Bauta so that I can enter for February! XD

Thank you all and especially thank you shar for this beautiful opportunity, I can't believe that I finally got a ND! ^^

Congrats FeatheryWings! I'm glad this batch was successful even without EATW, I'm definitely noticing how much longer stuff takes to hatch.

Entered for Feb!

Whoa, this is pretty cool! I have never seen this thread before and Neglected Dragons is the one dragon I have wanted for years. Just entered for the February chance and want to say thank you for this chance!

Congrats Featherywings!

Entered for February- all dragons in the Neglected raffle group I created for this thread. :)

Thanks again for running the raffle. 

Congrats you lucky winner!

Entered for Feb.

Entered now, last bauta Hatchi will grow up in two days but anyway.

Made a group for it, sounds a lot easier for everyone!

Well this is interesting! I *think* I entered but I'm not 100% certain. :blush: I hit submit but I'm not entirely sure if it went through? Sorry I've never dealt with Google forms.

Entered. ^^ My first time participated. I've been meaning for January, but I never made it. ahaha. Finally! Good luck. 

6 hours ago, Fabula said:

Well this is interesting! I *think* I entered but I'm not 100% certain. :blush: I hit submit but I'm not entirely sure if it went through? Sorry I've never dealt with Google forms.

I've just checked, the form didn't get through. Try submitting again?

5 minutes ago, sharlykng said:

I've just checked, the form didn't get through. Try submitting again?

It went through this time. :D I knew something went wrong the first time when nothing happened. My laptop failed me. My phone did not. lol

I'm in. I made a group to make checking easier.

Thanks for your generosity and the opportunity!

Congrats FeatheryWings!  Lucky you :)