sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Okay, I've gotten the NDs (1 for the thread), but I'm too tired to do up the logistics for tonight. I'll put up the winner and December's criteria tomorrow night. Anyone who hasn't participated should take advantage of my exhaustion to join before I close the month (lol).

Congrats, amazing that you do this, my like 3 attempts where fails and enver tried afterwards again, you are a blessing!

November is closed! The Neglected for November goes to...

pxLggL4.png

Congratulations, fuzzbucket!!

I have PMed you with the teleport containing the ND.

Moving on to the next month!

[December] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 10/12]
> Scroll has to have at least a 2016 Holiday badge
> Scroll has to have at least 3 Ochredrakes

> Scroll has to have at least 3 Nexus Dragons

[Here's the form for the lazy! :D]

Please let me know if I'm missing out anything, I'm typing this out in my workplace while waiting for the incubation to end XD

Congrats fuzz!

OMG I only have two Nexus! How did that happen? *breeds only two Nexus* Now I have three :D

I will put my December entries in a group and link to that so you only have to check one dragon to know I qualify. Hope that cuts down the time a little for you. Thank you for doing this @sharlykng

11 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Congrats fuzz!

OMG I only have two Nexus! How did that happen? *breeds only two Nexus* Now I have three :D

I will put my December entries in a group and link to that so you only have to check one dragon to know I qualify. Hope that cuts down the time a little for you. Thank you for doing this @sharlykng

That does help, thank you so much :)

Thanks again Sharly :) (will enter later when I can breed MY two Nexii ;))

Congrats, Fuzzball.

OH WOW !

If you knew what is going on in my life just now, you would understand even more how absolutely THRILLED I am to wake up to this. It has taken the edge off my grinding depression....

I will courteously not enter again for a good long while.  Thanks for all the good wishes. :blink::D

Congrats, Fuzzbucket! It's really kind of you to lurk for a while without entering. Hopefully, things perk up a bit IRL for you

Congrats Fuzz, and I hope things get better for you soon!

I entered for December, thanks as always Sharly :)

Congratulations, Fuzz! Hope things get better for you soon.

Congrats Fuzz!

and to sharlykng for those turns, and thank you for your generosity!

(I applaud your mad turning skills!)

I've entered for Dec and put them in a group for easier verification.

Edited by a_god_s
entered for Dec

Congrats fuzz!

ill enter December's when I get some dergs.  I think I have last years badge. Maybe.  (Tbh, December isn't great for exps since it's Christmas.  Just saying...)

Eh, why not? Usually, the experiments are finished mid-month, and Christmas starts on 19th.

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Eh, why not? Usually, the experiments are finished mid-month, and Christmas starts on 19th.

Yep. That, and I'll be out carolling come Christmas as well :D In any case, NDs don't take up much space. That's my problem to handle, not yours lol; I did fine with Halloween. :3

Entered!  I always fill in the form for the lazy - sorry I can't make life easier for you sharly but I'm not techy enough!

Many thanks for the chance again.

Congrats Fuzzy! I appreciate the chance I have to win a ND, THANK YOU Sharlykng. 

Did I did something wrong when entering? Didn't find my name among participants. Too late to find now I guess. :-( I'll enter again next time. Doesn't have the badge this time.

Edited by Morell

1 hour ago, Morell said:

Did I did something wrong when entering? Didn't find my name among participants. Too late to find now I guess. :-( I'll enter again next time. Doesn't have the badge this time.

I see it at around 7 o'clock on the wheel.