sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

That's what I did, too. I suppose it's also easier for sharlykng to check your dragons: if ONE dragon in that group is yours, all the others have to be as well.

5 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I created a group for the dragons for this month.  Is it ok if I just paste the link to the group in the submissions?  I'm very lazy.  

From experience I know that is allowed; I have a group for each breed so it's easier to check. c:

Entering again this month…:rolleyes:

Possibly will try to create a group next month, making it easier for sharly to check!

November's criteria does not include zombies o.O

It's a NEW list as of today - right ? Entered.

4 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

It's a NEW list as of today - right ? Entered.

I'm confused - what new list?  I entered November's a while ago.

I saw a thing that said anything after Nov 12th, in the first post.

Ah, right, just read it.  Guess we wait to see who won and December's criteria.

That's my bad, I totally forgot about this due to RL-work and Halloween. November is still in effect, I'll collect the eggs tonight for next week. So sorry! >_<

The first post date shows the earliest deadline for the month's entry, it can last till the end of the month in the event of me being busy, or the lack of successful turns in the week. Flexibility for me to cover all scenarios I guess XD

1 hour ago, sharlykng said:

That's my bad, I totally forgot about this due to RL-work and Halloween. November is still in effect, I'll collect the eggs tonight for next week. So sorry! >_<

The first post date shows the earliest deadline for the month's entry, it can last till the end of the month in the event of me being busy, or the lack of successful turns in the week. Flexibility for me to cover all scenarios I guess XD

Its ok!  It happens to the best of us.

It's wonderful that you DO this; don't beat yourself up !

Okay, so I've picked up the eggs, they'll be due 21st November, Tuesday. Anyone who hasn't submitted their entry should do so before then :)

Honestly, I'm in the phase where you just don't want to do anything after getting home from work lol; it should go back to normal in a month or two, I hope.

After this you need to give yourself a rest and then reassess in the new year. xx

I know what you mean about RL ... *sigh*  Hopefully it will get better soon.

I entered.  Thanks for doing this sharlykng.

Found this when I was looking up how to make a neglected. I don't meet the criteria to enter but I think this is really cool! Good luck everyone and thanks Sharlykng for taking the time. :) 

@innate Well, the criteria change each month, so keep an eye on this thread for a time that you will be able to meet them. :)