sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Because I love Halloween, I'll be gifting away 2 NDs this month! *throws confetti* And also because this batch had 5 NDs....

October is closed! The Neglected for October goes to...

cGKfELA.png6wf67Cx.png

Congratulations, Ruby Eyes and OneWingedWolf!!

I have PMed you with the teleport containing the ND.

Moving on to the next month!

[November] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 12/11]
> Scroll has to have at least a Gold badge
> Scroll has to have at least 3 Skywing Dragons
> Scroll has to have at least 5 Royal Crimson Dragons

[Here's the form for the lazy! :D]

Thank you! And I entered for November! Congrats to OneWingedWolf and Ruby Eyes!

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Congrats both of you! :)

Of course I've entered for November as well. :P

Edited by Aleoleo
typo

so close ;o; congrats to both winners! i need to get me some royal crimson dragons rip

Congratulations to the winners. And I'm in for November :)

Greatest congratulations to the winners!

I'm glad I started a lineage featuring Royal Crimsons quite recently so now I'll just need one more to qualify for November.

OneWingedWolf hasn't collected their ND yet, and it's been more than 48hours. If they still haven't collected in 8-10hours time, I will consider that they refused and will do a redraw for the ND.

Eep, so sorry for not collecting sooner I hadn't been online! Thank you so much! And grats to Ruby too :) And good luck to next month's entries.

I'm guessing I only need to add the exact amount of dragons need and not all of the breed, right? (I hope so I have a mini army of the Royal Crimson Dragons lol)

(also very late(?) congrats to the latest winners!)

Edit:

@Ruby Eyes Thanks for the answer. <3

Edited by Lady Dragoon

6 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I'm guessing I only need to add the exact amount of dragons need and not all of the breed, right? (I hope so I have a mini army of the Royal Crimson Dragons lol)

I usually end up putting 1 or 2 more than requested in my "proof" group just because I like them XD But I think the required minimum amount is enough.

Whee! Let's all hug sharlykng to pieces for being kind enough to give these things away ^_^

Edited by Lyathali

You're all welcome! :D

Uh, maybe not to pieces, hahaha; my boyfriend would hunt people down if I came back to him in pieces XD

Just some tidbits for my plans regarding NDs, I have plans to try and turn some of the newer breeds, like Monarchs (haven't gotten a success from that yet), or other dragon types like Lindwurms/Wyverns, when I have the time, just for curiosity's sake and to figure out their turn rate. And also, some runs for turning rates on bred eggs vs CB eggs (might just do a random gifting for the turned bred NDs). Lots of ideas but so little time!

Lastly, I have created an Excel to start on some ND statistics for any 'patterns', for turn-rate calculations, and a total sheet of all the breeds in DC and whether they are 'turn-able' or not. And the general protocol I follow when I experiment. They're not done by any means yet, and most likely I won't be linking it for the public in general, unless we're trading information because so far I haven't seen anything concrete that others have told me about, just very vague stuff and trying to use me for information, which has made me very wary. A girl's gotta keep her secrets! XD

My next batch will be Halloween NDs, probably as trading fodder. :X

Would you accept bred eggs with special lineages from others, with the action log timestamp?

It depends on timezones, as I'm currently only able to do experiments at night. If you're able to breed the egg somewhere near my usual timing (we gotta roughly coordinate the timing) I don't see why not :D Just PM me about it

Edited by sharlykng